Kurt Angle was a serious addict (article)

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Be wary of that needl bro quickest way down. I only snorted it n that was bad nuff n helped ruin things. If u keepin it once a week for so long ill say do u cuz i kno what its like having people judge you off that alone.

Just b careful
Nah I don't shoot up every week I usually just do pills sometimes snortin them, I been doin it regularly for damn near a decade and usually space the Opiates out.

I was posting just like this last year until @R$G META pulled the hammer out on me

BEZ
:dwillhuh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Back then the dirtsheets were filled with story's about how people in and around the business thought dude was gonna die at any point, WHILE he was still working.

never knew the details of his situation but those rumors always stuck with me. glad he turned things around, you can tell he was genuinely thrilled to be back home last night.
I remember when he got released 411 wrote this piece bout all of the issues he was dealing with and the shyt was just floored me. Dude was a fukking wreck. Those last few months were tough to watch as he got unhealthily skinny and WWE moved him to ECW so he could work a lighter schedule.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man still looks like an addict to me.
I would feel sorry for him, if I thought he wanted to be better.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

That war cry at 13:18 :damn:

This cac was out of his mind running up on the world's strongest man like he's invincible.

06 Angle was a true wrestling GAWD

Last edited: