Kurt Angle was a serious addict (article)

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Why do people keep saying this.... angle never stopped wrestling when he left wwe and hasn't died yet. And can still duplex nikkas. He's far from flabby. He's not Edge or Daniel brain status where one bump and they might die... #FreeAngle #OneMoreRun
it's BECAUSE of how fukked up certain people got (Copeland, DB, Sabu, SCSA, Foley, etc). The mufukka had a broken neck, no need to risk that shyt.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
How does someone pop 65 pills a day and be alive
Its never enough. Thats the problem with pain killers that the doctors really dont explain. What works the first month will not work the next and def wont work 6 months from there. Dude was doing it for YEARS , Hes lucky he got to keep it at that. 65 vicodin aint even that bad to real addicts in reality, ive prolly hit that mark a few times myself.infact prolly worse.

Hes lucky he isnt dead tho mixing with the xanax and somas. I know too many people whove od'd on that combo.

With angle tho it was a mix of REAL pain and addiction which is a terrible mix. An addict can just try n taper off but with angle dudes body is literally broken he needs most of them.

Thats why im not gonna be a selfish fan and clamor for dude to come back. He needs to rest. Let him be a gm or something.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How does someone pop 65 pills a day and be alive
Opioids are notorious for building tolerances quickly.

Same way a junkie's average hit would OD a first timer.
Exactly I been gettin fukked up all this week and have to take close to 20 Dilaudid to feel the high:francis:I usually only get high off Opiates once a week only needin a couple pills to get that high.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why do people keep saying this.... angle never stopped wrestling when he left wwe and hasn't died yet. And can still duplex nikkas. He's far from flabby. He's not Edge or Daniel brain status where one bump and they might die... #FreeAngle #OneMoreRun
Are you serious? :gucci:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
be careful bro, dangerous game ya playin. dilauded does suck tho lol
I'm good I been doin this for years gettin high off Fentanyl and the whole 9.:noah:

:whoa:@ bolded Dilaudid one of the better ones, unfortunately they all build tolerance wit the quickness so I gotta pace myself and not do it too often.:beli:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm good I been doin this for years gettin high off Fentanyl and the whole 9.:noah:

:whoa:@ bolded Dilaudid one of the better ones, unfortunately they all build tolerance wit the quickness so I gotta pace myself and not do it too often.:beli:
:wow:I was shootin up Dilaudid last week which is why I had to take so many pills, I usually switch up and do other drugs in between and only do Opiates no more than once a week.

Sounds like you don't plan on changing or trying to better yourself. :leostare:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:wow:I was shootin up Dilaudid last week which is why I had to take so many pills, I usually switch up and do other drugs in between and only do Opiates no more than once a week.
Be wary of that needl bro quickest way down. I only snorted it n that was bad nuff n helped ruin things. If u keepin it once a week for so long ill say do u cuz i kno what its like having people judge you off that alone.

Just b careful