Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Lying about my ethnicity to protect my identity =/= lying about my profession and what I do.

I don’t expect a remedial like yourself to get it though.

Crash and burn nikka
Keep telling yaself that breh. I never lied on here despite being quite the wild card I’ve told 100% truth. Go lie somewhere else chump:camby:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Let’s permanent ban bet that I’m not in my profession and that I pay more in taxes than you make in two years?

Remedial bytch made fakkit.
You kiss ass to the mods like your boi @The Butcher so no thnx. All you do is lie however and imma stay real:francis:gtfo my thread if you don’t have anything to contribute

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
That’s what I thought bytch nikka.

Continue to fail basic intro accounting at a community college and think you have a chance in IB/Finance.
Which university did you go to? Did they have a strong finance department? How many graduates went onto IB/PE roles? :jbhmm:Answer these questions and these questions only in your next reply. Thnx:unimpressed:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Which university did you go to? Did they have a strong finance department? How many graduates went onto IB/PE roles? :jbhmm:Answer these questions and these questions only in your next reply. Thnx:unimpressed:
I would never help you with anything. You already burned a bridge with your bytchmade antics via lying on my name and following me everywhere on this website.

Hopefully you can find a different grown man to save you in this thread cause I’m not the one.

peace

Last edited:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You want "old heads" to give you advice but you stay trying to clown on nikkas for being older than you..how does that work?
Issa slippery slope. But I understand that the 6certs old heads are established career men and not on bs like the hater old heads in tlr, so:feedme:feed me with knowledge