Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Lesbians get fetishized I guess

Sometimes get called dyke or mistreated if they are butch lesbian types

And I guess trans women are starting to bother them online

That's all I got :yeshrug:
Good insight. I was just legit befuddled cuz back in ‘12-‘14 when I was in middle school it was trendy for LA bytches to consider themselves bi/lez at that age. Seeing this news piece with various LA bytches acting like they went thru some lesbian Jim Crowe shyt had me in deep thought:ohhh:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Due to butting heads and being faced with old ass opps from the moment I came on this site, realizing most users here ain’t bout shyt @2 one 3, @Astrodik list goes on bla blah blah I’m done here. And y’all low test catty-ness is ruining my test high:ahh:, y’all should see how estro y’all sound sometimes:dead:deuces I’m not made 4 this site

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
see-you-tomorrow-star-wars.gif

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Due to butting heads and being faced with old ass opps from the moment I came on this site, realizing most users here ain’t bout shyt @2 one 3, @Astrodik list goes on bla blah blah I’m done here. And y’all low test catty-ness is ruining my test high:ahh:, y’all should see how estro y’all sound sometimes:dead:deuces I’m not made 4 this site

Little nikka it sounds like you need guidance.

You really need to watch how you talk to people especially when you’re asking for advice and shyt. Let this be a lesson to you