Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
my mother taught be to be 15 minutes early for anything I gotta do, that's one of the biggest secrets to life that nikkas ignore
Military taught me that. But civilians don’t care about that early shyt, I used to show up 15 minutes early to my security shifts only to stand around til I can clock in. Civilian nikkas either show up right on time or 5 minutes after clock out to relieve guards :hhh:
This nikka needs to be banned for his own mental health:mjlol:
gotta put this crabby nikka rightchere on ignore, but that’s bytch energy so I won’t.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No, but I unfortunately inherited many of their good and bad qualities. To be honest, I learned more about life from my friend’s parents as a child. A few of my friend’s parents saw the situation I was in, and tried to help. At the time, I didn’t see that though. I thought all adults were bad :francis:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
My parents unintentionally taught me how to navigate life. Some stuff my mom does like hiding issues from her kids to protect us, I wouldn't do bc I live the results. My pops did his best but had his demons. He would try but crack is a hell of a drug.

Sometimes you need to see the bad shyt to really understand. If you only see the good the consequences don't seem that bad until you get bit in the ass by life

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Brehs should I apply for the bouncer job now or when the test is fully kicking in? Imma need that Toretto energy for these dumb drunk LA cacs
tumblr_msxyhzXSSA1srvctuo1_500.gifv

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
breh on that nitrous :wow:

So whatchu think? I should wait? I’m tryn not to drink during cycle so sacrificing my club nights is something I’m ok with. Being sober in the club+ having serum in ya= me wanting to fukk every hoe and fight every nikka, even the bartender coulda caught a fade if he said the wrong thing:gucci:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Tired of seeing these shyts on the news, ever since that Jojo Sewa bytch came out. These bytches must’ve migrated to LA after coming out as lez cuz when I wassa kid all the lez hoes were cool, even the fat panda bear built ones. So I repeat are some of these lez bytches just tryna make up some “hard upbringing” to give themselves a lil edge or were they catching hate from some unknown unseen source:troll:? shyt always sounded forced to me too

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Lesbians get fetishized I guess

Sometimes get called dyke or mistreated if they are butch lesbian types

And I guess trans women are starting to bother them online

That's all I got :yeshrug: