Kreayshawn - Summertime feat. V-Nasty

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The underlying message gucci gucci had was very good, it wasnt a mockery of hip hop at all it actually was very much rooted in traditional hip hop by going against the grain. V-Nasty was the magnet that drew all of the critcism. I met v-nasty in person and shes just as loud in real life but very cordial and respectful, however i can understand why people would find her annoying, especially with that "nikka" speak.

:ohhh: let these nikkas tell it its okay for Gweneth Paltrow to use the word nikka cuz she know Jay and Kanye after they become rich...But its not okay for Vnasty who is really around nikkas for real,not around nikkas cuz they rich but just bcuz she came up like that...the logic is backwards to me...maybe cuz there is no logic,and instead of just sayin she can't rap and fuk her....they look like hypocrites pretending her sayin "nikka" is they issue...and no I wouldn't let her call me nikka:wtb:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Kreayshawn-nude-550x400.jpg
:noah:

:what: :childplease:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She seriously needs to stay behind the camera. She shoots pretty good videos

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:ohhh: let these nikkas tell it its okay for Gweneth Paltrow to use the word nikka cuz she know Jay and Kanye after they become rich...But its not okay for Vnasty who is really around nikkas for real,not around nikkas cuz they rich but just bcuz she came up like that...the logic is backwards to me...maybe cuz there is no logic,and instead of just sayin she can't rap and fuk her....they look like hypocrites pretending her sayin "nikka" is they issue...and no I wouldn't let her call me nikka:wtb:

i feel you notsoft but were from out here, nikkas dont know how it is in the town, i stay out in the east (98th) and i already know what it is, but cats not from out here have no idea. thats why i say i understand, but i met v-nasty and she cool as fukk and if you need something and she can help, she got you.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In the town we don't support white mufukkas callin us nikka. That's some VALLEY shyt. Sac, modesto, antioch, stockton, etc. Places where nikkas say Bro and sketchy :scusthov:

White mufukkas wasn't even ON the turf with nikkas, let alone be allowed to call em nikka. Maybe shyt changed a lil bit in the last few years but, historically, that ain't never been part of the plans. These goofy ass offbrand broads reppin my city and not gettin checked is still shocking to this day. What turf is these white bytches from?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sub

I actually like V nasty, she's not super lyrical or anything but she reminds me of a white female version of Eazy E, she just says the most outrageous shock value shyt like he did back in the day

:wtf:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
u must not own any NWA albums b, Eazy wasn't a lyricist but we could always depend on him to drop some ill shock value shyt, plus his voice was unique

V- Nasty is exactly the same IMO

Last edited by a moderator: