• Dap
Reactions: Tom

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
These girls are from the bay so i got love for both of them, especially having met v nasty in person, but this is too late, all the momentum from last june is completely gone. Gucci Gucci was a good track in all honesty and this deviates from the formula of nihlistic minimalism that she had with that song. Its too bad because i really liked the idea of someone coming through and promoting the idea that you dont need to look like a fake ass barbie to be something. V-nasty has got to reign in her flow, it sounds like shes yelling and it doesnt fit the track not one bit.

:wtb:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
sub

I actually like V nasty, she's not super lyrical or anything but she reminds me of a white female version of Eazy E, she just says the most outrageous shock value shyt like he did back in the day

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
These girls are from the bay so i got love for both of them, especially having met v nasty in person, but this is too late, all the momentum from last june is completely gone. Gucci Gucci was a good track in all honesty and this deviates from the formula of nihlistic minimalism that she had with that song. Its too bad because i really liked the idea of someone coming through and promoting the idea that you dont need to look like a fake ass barbie to be something. V-nasty has got to reign in her flow, it sounds like shes yelling and it doesnt fit the track not one bit.

careful, no one likes rational posts around here

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
careful, no one likes rational posts around here

The underlying message gucci gucci had was very good, it wasnt a mockery of hip hop at all it actually was very much rooted in traditional hip hop by going against the grain. V-Nasty was the magnet that drew all of the critcism. I met v-nasty in person and shes just as loud in real life but very cordial and respectful, however i can understand why people would find her annoying, especially with that "nikka" speak.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The underlying message gucci gucci had was very good, it wasnt a mockery of hip hop at all it actually was very much rooted in traditional hip hop by going against the grain.

yep, that's what I kinda liked about it. the funny thing is I'm sure a lot of people weren't paying attention and thought it was a song giving props to those brands

Daps
bytch look like a fat crackhead on meth

:dead: bytch get out of breath every 2 bars

:russ:

ol Fat ho look like a snapping turtle. bytch was outta breath before she even said what song she was gonna sing.

snapper_1.jpg

Edit: goddamn this song is wack as fukk, didn't this bytch have a fallin out with the nikka that wrote her gucci gucci shyt?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sub

I actually like V nasty, she's not super lyrical or anything but she reminds me of a white female version of Eazy E, she just says the most outrageous shock value shyt like he did back in the day

she reminds me of eazy too, her delivery.