'Kraven The Hunter' Spin-off Movie in Development At Sony

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I bet this about the hunter title being passed down from generation to generation and this film is about him finally getting his title by hunting some famous creature.
maybe even a family member who turned into a beast or some shyt

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Sony Pictures' upcoming Kraven the Hunter movie has found its Chameleon, with up-and-coming White Lotus actor Fred Hechinger set to play the villain opposite Aaron Taylor Johnson as the titular antihero.

https://comicbookmovie.com/spider-m...mmy-actor-fred-hechinger-as-chameleon-a192279

clean.jpg

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He it’s an easy fix have him hunt animals possessed by gods and they’re harming nature.
Or have him hunt people who are freaks of nature because in his eyes they shouldn’t exist.
I don’t think they’re making ace Ventura

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Sony is retarded. They made Morbius a good guy and are apparently doing the same with Kraven :snoop:
Morbius is understandable because he has been a good guy, I think he was even on a team. Kraven was also a good guy in the 90s cartoon, which actually kind of worked.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This thread is hilarious! Sony ain't right, but at some point Disney is just going to have to cut the check to get it's properties back. Sony is doing irreparable harm to Spidermans villains and superhero flix generally. Disney has to stop them!:damn:

they aren't cutting the check.

better for them to keep a good relationship and continue to Partner with Sony on Spidey. The rest they can write off to a different universe.