Reppin
North Jersey

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

This shyt not sending any Kraven energy. At all. :dead:

This shyt finna be like Alexander ...

The writer gets a layup and still fukks it up..

Why switch the tone and story of the character of who he is.

In Alexander they turned him into an insecure unsure teenager when Alexander was destined and brought up for greatness and leadership.

In Kraven they turn Kraven into a.fuxking animal lover?

:mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This shyt finna be like Alexander ...

The writer gets a layup and still fukks it up..

Why switch the tone and story of the character of who he is.

In Alexander they turned him into an insecure unsure teenager when Alexander was destined and brought up for greatness and leadership.

In Kraven they turn Kraven into a.fuxking animal lover?

:mjlol:
"When I was a child my mother thought me divine; my father, weak. Which am I, Morbius? Weak or divine?"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This shyt not sending any Kraven energy. At all. :dead:

Had to google the name,who keeps giving this man roles in blockbuster movies:francis:

At this point Sonys trying to prove their genius goes beyond Into the Spiderverse obviously:mjlol:. Im here to tell them it does not. Cut the checks and give us spinoffs from that and that alone.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
You know these Marvel movies are pretty forgettable if a dude can be both Kraven and Quicksilver. (It's not like the Blade situation, where Cottonmouth was just some TV villain from an older show).

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know these Marvel movies are pretty forgettable if a dude can be both Kraven and Quicksilver. (It's not like the Blade situation, where Cottonmouth was just some TV villain from an older show).
Disney wouldn't have chosen him to be kraven if they had the rights to spiderman. And sony making these stupid choices is why their movies won't crossover directly with the MCU and are instead treated like alternate universes. Tom Holland is never gonna faceoff against this version of kraven unless they do another spiderverse type movie