'Kraven The Hunter' Spin-off Movie in Development At Sony

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Next up is Kraven the Hunter. Aaron Taylor-Johnson sends a video message. "Even from afar, I still get the privilege of introducing the first ever footage of Kraven the Hunter shown anywhere," Johnson said. "A Marvel movie grounded heavily in the real world...He is a fierce hunter. He confirms it is rated R before the first footage plays. In the footage, a brutal Kraven slaughters men in a truck, including biting chunks of their faces off and tossing them out of his mouth towards the camera. He pulls hjs classic lion costume out, showing its mane. He fights many man, slaughtering them in a bloody series of events. In the woods, men look for Kraven and set traps, but Kraven uses the locale to his advantage and wrecks them. In the film, Kraven seems to be setting out to be nothing like his father, uses spears to kill men, slaughters another in an office with a crossbow, and moves like an animal through hallways – sometimes on all fours. It's a bloody romp, loaded with a couple of f-bombs. The Rhino is the villain of the film, with a tease showing a man's arm transforming into the character. The trailer will be released this summer."[/QUITE]

Daps
a sinister 6 franchise without spider man is the craziest thing ever. hell a spider man universe without a spider man is. its like making a metropolis series with all the key components, but no superman

I dont know why these idiots won't just pull Tobey or Andy into these movies. :mjlol:

The movies still won't be good but they'll be a little better with Spiderman existing.

Can't wait till the Aunt May movie drops :mjlol:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

This shyt not sending any Kraven energy. At all. :dead:

K3r5.gif

:mjlol: