Kotaku writers are some weirdos lmao

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah they want these reviewers to "stick to games" and "leave politics out of it"

they're sounding real :mjpls: right now

Yeah, we’re all aware of the state of the world right now, we don’t need some white kid on kotaku to virtue signal shyt we all already know about and been dealing with most our lives already.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Yeah, we’re all aware of the state of the world right now, we don’t need some white kid on kotaku to virtue signal shyt we all already know about and been dealing with most our lives already.

So if it was a black person who said the whole review word for word you would have been ok with it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So if it was a black person who said the whole review word for word you would have been ok with it?

Naw bruh just tell me about the damn UI and save the rest for your personal blog. The fact that he’s cac complaining about the state of society makes it just more cringey

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
'This lawnmower is a good buy, but the polar ice caps are melting, you should feel bad for wanting this lawnmower'

....trump officially ended the Paris agreement, which has thrown our society into complete turmoil. The ice caps are melting, entire eco systems are in danger, the carbon footprint is increasing every single day which is shortening the life span of our entire planet. So while the Mistubishi 500cx is a great lawn mower i simply cannot in good faith recommended you buy it with the world in the state that it is. Think of the whales!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok but what does that have to do with a tech review?

Are we gonna start preaching about global warming during lawn mower reviews also?
I'm fine with that :yeshrug:

Some of these clowns know more about videogame identity politics than the real stuff going on outside.

I like some good ol' escapism like anyone else having been an avid gamer for over two decades but there
comes a time where shyts so serious that I don't have a problem with the realities of this life being peppered
in reviews.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Some of these clowns know more about videogame identity politics than the real stuff going on outside.

I like some good ol' escapism like anyone else having been an avid gamer for over two decades but there
comes a time where shyts so serious that I don't have a problem with the realities of this life being peppered
in reviews.

This is assuming your audience aren’t fully aware of whats happening in the world. Most of us are well aware of the state of the economy, the pandemic, the current political climate (you literally can’t escape it if you wanted) but not all of us are trying to have it be in literally every other thing we do.

Again, if I’m looking for a brownie recipe i dont want to hear about the election and the recession, i just want my damn recipe so i can do what i need to do in spite of everything else. The point is that these journalist treat their audience like they’re idiots which is why people can’t stand these white sheltered liberals

And i mention his race because black people in western society live every day of our lives with aggression toward us, underpaid, live in bad health and many other forms of mistreatment, are we supposed to be perpetually disturbed and not find any joy outside of it?

These people think Donald trump being in office is oppression and they still benefit from him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

in reviews.
It was a very unprofessional review fam. Lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
to be fair he said a whole lot about the console before saying all that at the end. it was just a "take a step back and look at the bigger picture" moment. maybe it wasn't needed, but you can also ignore it and focus on what he said about the console

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

in reviews.

Then save it for a Op-Ed. Kotaku is a gaming news site that has a highly left leaning political base and those post get a fukk ton of comments.

Their readers are informed.