Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I still can't believe console stanning is still a thing like it's gonna tell you it loves you one day.:skip:

Preference over one product over the other is one thing but if you're over the age of 25 still going "XBOX SUCKS!:pacspit: PS4 IS GODLIKE!:lawd:" then there's something loose in your head.:martin:

@MeachTheMonster Why would you dap this post as if your not doing EXACTLY what he is talking about?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster Why would you dap this post as if your not doing EXACTLY what he is talking about?
Where did I ever say PS4 is trash?

That's what yall do. I've talked plenty about the Playstation games I want. Yall try to act like the Xbox is a horrible machine cause the ps4 is selling more.

You just told me I "lost" cause PS4 has sold more.

The only reason that was even logical to you is cause you are a Stan :smh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Xbots waiting a year plus to dust off their stanning for this one smh

Started their day off with a smile when they seen this article and shyt lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The last two years ARE only the years the PS4 been out :dead:

What's 2015 minus two??

2013!

Nov 2013 through Nov 2015 is TWO YEARS DUMMY.

:laff:

Be a dumbass stan brehs.

I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with a idiot who don't know supreme mathematics.
That's 3 years of E3 conferences and announcements. Don't play dumb:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what's the next big triple AAA Xbox one exclusive that drops in 2016?!?! Cause I'm not seeing anything worth buying right now. :patrice: you know it's bad when halo 5 drops to lukewarm attention. It's sad...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How exactly is street fighter ripping of the KI model?

With dropping chapters and character's and character updates following the free to play model. I think its the the way to go personally I just hate how KI got hated on so much for the model that SF5 is taking up

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With dropping chapters and character's and character updates following the free to play model. I think its the the way to go personally I just hate how KI got hated on so much for the model that SF5 is taking up
:snoop:

Killer Instinct was FREE TO PLAY.
SFV ISN'T.

Killer Instinct's Season two WASN'T FREE.
You had to PAY for those characters.

Go ahead and unlock all those characters in seasons 2 and 3 for free using the FTP version.
i'll paypal you $5.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Adding characters to a fighting game later is certainly not something that KI invented. Also, in KI you have to pay for the additional characters, in SFV you do not. Your statement is 100% false.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:snoop:

Killer Instinct was FREE TO PLAY.
SFV ISN'T.

Killer Instinct's Season two WASN'T FREE.
You had to PAY for those characters.

Go ahead and unlock all those characters in seasons 2 and 3 for free using the FTP version.
i'll paypal you $5.

Adding characters to a fighting game later is certainly not something that KI invented. Also, in KI you have to pay for the additional characters, in SFV you do not. Your statement is 100% false.
They are similar in the fact that you make the initial purchase and characters and content are added over time. In the meantime balancing updates can be worked out while the community is playing.

Fighting games in the past you would have to wait until all the content is done, then wait for another entire release before getting new content and balancing.

They differ in the fact that KI has a demo that lets you play with one character that rotates throuout the year.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are similar in the fact that you make the initial purchase and characters and content are added over time. In the meantime balancing updates can be worked out while the community is playing.

Fighting games in the past you would have to wait until all the content is done, then wait for another entire release before getting new content and balancing.

They differ in the fact that KI has a demo that lets you play with one character that rotates throuout the year.
No the fukk they are not similar nikka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's actually the same concept.

But yall spent so much time shytting on KI for it, that you now have to pretend street fighter isn't doing the same thing.

When stanning goes wrong.....again:wow:
How the fukk is buying a game for $60 and having free characters and updates... the SAME as downloading a FTP demo and then having to either "upgrade" to a "combo breaker pack" for $20 and then another $20 for another batch of characters? The game shipped incomplete.

SFV comes with everybody and everything at launch and everything afterwards for FREE.99

You don't even know about your own trash ass games :wow:

Stop being a complete idiot for once and google something nikka