KOONERY: I’m not goin back n forth with anyone with dreads. You got it - Mal (from New Rory & Mal podcast)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
damn notice dudes who gravitate towards like...Drake, also gravitate towards Trump. Akademiks and MAL

there has to be some sort of psychological connection, because they gravitate to certain characteristics. People who I personally don't think represent "good"; these dudes gravitate to. And I see it with other people in life also.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Mal been a dumbass. Anyone who's watched their podcast over the years knows that. Budden & Rory have called him out on it numerous times. Funny how he changed up though...

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does this guy use the Nword alot?

Is he one of those "n1gga, n1gga, n1gga, n1gga" every other word types?

That's usually a major sign of having little to no racial pride and having a subconscious disdain for other black people.

Show me a black person that uses the Nword alot and ill show you a person that I'm not surprised with when and if their self-hating /"c00n" side is revealed.

It almost never fails from what I've observed personally which is why I'm always cautious of black people who can't talk without using that specific word.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If he really knew and understood that black people having locs is a spiritual thing for us, his stupid ass wouldn’t be talking shyt about them. And only white people and c00n ass nikkas like himself call them dreads :scust:
shyt come off like you making an excuse for him because he doesn't understand why some people have locs. :francis:

Not everybody have locs for a spiritual reason and ain't shyt wrong with them for it. Buddy a c00n mutt he don't give a fukk about spirituality.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The guy is just plain stupid and proudly ignorant. He tried to get a little joke off, not thinking it through, and then got backed into a bad position ⏸️ and his pride overtook him and decided to stand on it when someone brought up Hov, smh, anytime you hear about Mal nowadays,, it’s 100% gonna be some clown shyt, hip hop and Hoffa got to see him as mentally handicapped

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
no idea who this but thats some white supremacist shyt

smh

gotta stop giving people like this platforms and clicks