KOONERY: I’m not goin back n forth with anyone with dreads. You got it - Mal (from New Rory & Mal podcast)

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Aren't Rory and Mal from the carribean? Quiet as it's kept, there's a lot of koonery happening by second generation New York carribeans and Africans. Apparently they giving out N word cards to latinos and white boys up there.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's way worse. Especially areas like New York where it's heavily carribean and African.

The people making these koon propaganda videos are Americans in America though..people that can actually vote and some are in congress prepared to pass legislation to fukk Blacks over..I know they're embarassing but can't hide behind Black minority immigrants on this one.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The people making these koon propaganda videos are Americans in America though..can't hide behind Black minorities on this one.
I disagree. You need to go visit New York, where a lot of these videos are coming from. A lot of the people yall THINK are black american, are really just second or third generation carribean Americans. Idk what they got going on in the islands but they're real friendly with CACs, especially carribean women. Hold an interview in St. Louis, Memphis, Dayton, Cleveland etc. and compare it to an interview in New York and youll notice the diffrence.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If Drake had dreads it would be a a different story :unimpressed:

it took everything in my power not to post this in the comments

All of Drake's Spectacular Wigs on 'Saturday Night Live' - Racked

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Mal is built like an aunty; he been living off nepotism his entire lyfe. FOH like he could ever FR go back n forth with ANYBODY :mjlol: