Konnan is cooked as AAA booker

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I dont have problems with anyone but we are not going to defend a QT Marshall push on here. Thats crossing a line. Even ROH at its weakest wouldnt put him on and they had Matt Taven as champ.
He beat pentagon Jr twice in two straight triplemanias. They are probably beating him because of a permanent leave from triple A.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
QT must be one of those dudes everyones cool wit and it gets him places because he just doesnt go away
He seems pretty well liked, and he's got that wrestling school with Cody. Cody is still involved since going to WWE but pretty sure he cut back on his involvement a good bit given the WWE schedule he's running with.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He beat pentagon Jr twice in two straight triplemanias. They are probably beating him because of a permanent leave from triple A.
Thats cool but AAA does this a lot. They get some new bum and over push them. They did this even with Kenzo Suzuki of all people like 15 years back

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
QT must be one of those dudes everyones cool wit and it gets him places because he just doesnt go away

I think qt could have been good.

Yet when he needed the rub to not be corny.

Cody buried him. When Cody actually needed to be vulnerable.
to create a real aew grassroots heel origin in Marshall.

Qt is stuck because any convincability outing as a character. Was buried by his so-called friend Cody in aew during their feud.

Now for qt to ever look like somebody. He actually needs to go over Rhodes. Yet if qt showed up in wwe by favor he gets buried. Plus when in a promotion with his so-called friend Cody he gets buried. So what is qt Marshall to do to gain convincability.

Real talk. Qt lacks convincability because he was buried by Cody.
Plus never allowed any comeuppance as a character.
that would have helped him draw when it mattered.

Qt's issue is he should have bucked up to Cody and made sure he went over. That is why qt lacks convincability on screen to casuals.
Personally I think qt does a good job.
when given high quality to work with that makes sense.

Or he can make a draw out of rhe absurd. Yet it lacks the last kernel of convincability. As qt has yet to go over someone.
who mattered to the domestic audience. Or matters in the grand career scheme of Marshall to move up the card.

I really wish Cody would learn how to really be vulnerable. which is how his fsther became the legend duthay rhodes. Yet in that his so-called friend was destroyed as a convincing draw because Cody wanted to Cody.

Shame to cause qt Marshall has drawing legs as a heel. If he was not buried.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dont have problems with anyone but we are not going to defend a QT Marshall push on here. Thats crossing a line. Even ROH at its weakest wouldnt put him on and they had Matt Taven as champ.

Qt Marshall does not have that immediate turn the TV channel a racist is on look like taven tho.

Taven is immediate turn the channel. I may never watch again status.

Art Barr