Konnan is cooked as AAA booker

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I know nobody in this thread even watches AAA like that. If the people like it and it's working arm chair/online booking from outside the club is nasty work just to prop up Snowman. He's gonna win booker of the year regardless.

yeah it's just Cattle trying to get shots in on Konnan because Konnan has the audacity to criticize AEW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know shyt about AAA ratings or attendance. I’ll watch Triplemania every year and that’s it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The audio for this TripleMania show is rough during match. It's like they completely muted all the audio from in the arena and the commentary sounds like one of these guys is doing it from their basement at home.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Booking QT Marshall to win your #2 title while beating Penta twice is all I need to see about his booking

that's like saying you don't care if a team wins a title because you don't like the school the starting QB went to

all that matters is how many tickets and PPVs they sold

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booking QT Marshall to win your #2 title while beating Penta twice is all I need to see about his booking

Obviously AAA doesn’t value pentagon jr as much as they used to since he started fukking with aew so much. He talks about wrestlers being difficult to work with since theyre getting paydays in aew, and i’m certain that applies to pentagon jr, vikingo, and rush.

Their real cash cow, Psycho Clown, won in the main event.

The answer of why your take here is stupid was already made. You ignored it, too.

Also, ever considered putting QT over could be a favor for future talent-sharing? Not the worst choice for a booker in need (which Konnan is).

Your logic sucks in this thread.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It's AAA (or Mexico in general) so the belts don't even matter, but putting any championship on QT is a fireable offense :scust:

I was looking for this answer before I write it myself. Titles are indeed secondary in lucha. Masks and hair are the most valuable things to dispute in matches.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why is Triplemania 3 days and months apart? :dahell:

Nah, it's called TripleMania because it's Triple A's version of WrestleMania. They tried out doing three shows in the mid 90s, but for most of its existence, they just did one show. In 2019 (right before the pandemic), and 2021 (when the pandemic slowed down a bit) they added TripleMania Regia to the schedule in the winter, sort've like an end of year WrestleMania, but for the Northern Mexico audience.

They're really breaking it up into three shows to hit Monterrey and Tijuana, since there is absolutely no guarantee that they can get people to make the trip down from Northern Mexico to Mexico City for one show.