Kong: Skull Island Trailer SDCC '16

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
How is that gonna work? Godzilla is bigger than fukking skyscrapers :dead:

New Kong is over a hundred feet tall.

Although GodZilla still got him beat by 250+ feet...

Kong's faster, more agile, and possibly smarter.

:heh:

Who are they kidding?

Kong has no chance.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam L has to be one of the richest actors in Hollywood. He's not usually a blockbuster lead but that constant grind over the years probably more than make up for it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sam L has to be one of the richest actors in Hollywood. He's not usually a blockbuster lead but that constant grind over the years probably more than make up for it.

What's amazing is Sam is very confortable in "Supporting Roles". Meaning he doesn't have to be the lead all the time. Rumors are Sam doesn't have a fixed salary. He negoiates on a project by project basis. This is the reason I feel he's been able to be in some amazing movies. I think Sam is by far the hardest working man in Hollywood. Dude is dropping 3 to 4 sometimes 5 movies a year for the last 20 years. I think Harrison Ford recently passed him as the highest grossing actor thanks to "The Force Awakens" but the fact that Sam was able to do it speaks volumes to how hard he works. Yes he does have a lot of "Filler" in his catalog but that's due to the quanity of the parts he takes. I think at this point his career Sam should probably slow down and not take anything and everything. He has nothing to prove anymore and he will go down as a Legend. Wow @ Sam being in Star Wars and Jurassic Park. And don't get it twisted, Sam may do mostly supporting roles but the boy damn near OUTSHINES everyone he acts with. He completely bodied "Django" and "Hateful Eight".

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the back story on skull island? If Kong is on that island by himself what does he eat to survive, and who gave birth to him?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So the back story on skull island? If Kong is on that island by himself what does he eat to survive, and who gave birth to him?

Well techincially "Skull Island" is suppose to be near Indonisa but I think it's influenced by Africa. In the orignal films they didn't go into to much detail about the island. Peter Jackson's film expanded the mythology a little bit but overall this will be the first time the entire island will be explored. This is why I said it's really a prequel masking itself as a reboot. I think it's suppose to like a Time Paradox/Bermuda Triangle type of Island that has inhabatants from modern and prehistoric times. The debate is that before humans, different species ruled the planet as John Goodman stated in the trailer. Basically it's a jungle on steriods/crack were Kong is the King of the jungle. Kong isn't by himself, there are humans inhabitants as well as different animals and creatures. A book came out 10 years ago called "Kong: King of Skull Island" which I think this movie clearly borrows from.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
look like it might at the very least be a good popcorn flick

I think it's going to be better than that, tha cast is amazing and the visuals are lookin like some throwback 70s shyt with new age technology.. I think this has a chance to be like the last Planet of the Apes movie where it's a legit great movie.