ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kojima with that...."oh whatever will I do to staff my new production company???:TROLLPAT:"
How about THIS! :LEONSAS::umad:

Kojima is like
601.gif
@konami

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Does Konami actually own the rights to Metal Gear Solid?
What if Death Stranding is a prequel to all the Metal Gear Solid games and those babies were the first clones they made? :ohhh:

I WISH he was able to actually ether Konami by doing something MGS related, or rebooting the whole series under a different name

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does Konami actually own the rights to Metal Gear Solid?
What if Death Stranding is a prequel to all the Metal Gear Solid games and those babies were the first clones they made? :ohhh:

I WISH he was able to actually ether Konami by doing something MGS related, or rebooting the whole series under a different name

Konami has always owned the metal gear property....:coffee:

Metal_Gear_cover.jpg

End of story

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing about death stranding reminded me of silent hill.
It had aspects that reminded me of metal gear solid though.

Well it is what it is.... I would have preferred that new silent hills game too, but I'm sure Konami would have Sicced a ton of lawyers on Kojima's ass you know they petty as fukk. See what happened with west and zampella and that COD bullshyt they went through... :coffee:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's dope.

What the fukk is Konami doing though? They got that lazy ass Metal Gear spinoff and like nothing else (other than PES obviously) on the horizon.

Bring Castlevania and Contra back home to Nintendo and put Simon Belmont in Smash cause why not? Other than laziness

And of course a new Metal Gear Rising as the next gen consoles can probably better handle what they were trying to do with the first game (first game ran at a clean 60fps but the tradeoff was largely empty environments when what you really wanted to do was run around cutting shyt like a maniac)

Konami can't come back, they're too far gone as far as im concern.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Konami Should bring back Soul of Samurai as a remake or a sequel.

They should develop a next-gen version of Battle Tryst that was supposed to be released on the Panasonic M2 and lastly
release a PS4 version of Snatcher.
How about release a version of Snatcher on any platform? The only legal way to play the English version is on a Sega CD ffs.
I actually think a port would work best on mobile. Would actually work perfect with a touch screen

Konami can't come back, they're too far gone as far as im concern.

They really ain't even have to do much for a MGR sequel though. That was really Platinum's game. Let Platinum do their thing again and slap your name on it and call it a day.