Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*wipes the dust off the thread*

So Kojima was cut off from development of MGSV for the final six months.

Inside Geoff Keighley's Game Awards Empire

"I haven't talked much about that, but it was such a difficult time because he was going through a lot last year," Keighley says. He was shocked when he found out – just days before the show – that Konami wasn't going to allow Kojima to attend, and he felt he had to say something, despite the company being a sponsor. "The fact that he finished that game under those circumstances is just amazing. He was locked in a separate room on a different floor than his development team for the final six months of development. He couldn't even talk to them – he had to talk through someone else. That's how that game was finished."

As usual, #fukkonami:pacspit:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
I don't care anymore at this point. Konami is dead to me.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Konami don't need Kojima to make a new Metal Gear Rising, do they? That was really Platinum's game. I want that sequel. Feel that game has a ton of potential with the advancements this gen

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Konami don't need Kojima to make a new Metal Gear Rising, do they? That was really Platinum's game. I want that sequel. Feel that game has a ton of potential with the advancements this gen
Konami doesn't need Kojima to do anything with the metal Gear Solid franchise as far as I understand it. It's konami's game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
shinjihirano1-730x411.jpg

Former Konami President, Shinji Hirano, becomes president at Kojima Productions
Written by Emilio Lopez on December 16, 2016 at 4:35 am

It was just brought to my attention that Shinji Hirano, former president of Konami Europe has been listed as President of Kojima Productions for at least a month. After going on LinkedIn to update my own profile I noticed that Hirano had recently updated his current position as the President at Kojima Productions; with his start date being November 2016.

According to his work history, he last worked for Konami in March 2016 as a corporate officer. Considering his reputation at Konami, it’s quite surprising that this change occurred right under our noses. As well as being the president at Konami Europe, Shinji Hirano has also hosted Konami press conferences at E3.

Death-Stranding.jpg

It’s clear that Kojima Productions will now have the talent it needs to bring Kojima’s visions to the forefront, where they deserve to be. This may also be a little more telling on some of the complications that occurred at Konami previously. The team is currently working on Death Stranding, which has been shown at both E3 2016 and The Game Awards 2016.

Let us know your thoughts on this breaking news and stand by for future updates.

:KRS_BRON:Breeehhhhhhhhhhh

@-DMP-

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shinjihirano1-730x411.jpg

Written by Emilio Lopez on December 16, 2016 at 4:35 am

It was just brought to my attention that Shinji Hirano, former president of Konami Europe has been listed as President of Kojima Productions for at least a month. After going on LinkedIn to update my own profile I noticed that Hirano had recently updated his current position as the President at Kojima Productions; with his start date being November 2016.

According to his work history, he last worked for Konami in March 2016 as a corporate officer. Considering his reputation at Konami, it’s quite surprising that this change occurred right under our noses. As well as being the president at Konami Europe, Shinji Hirano has also hosted Konami press conferences at E3.

Death-Stranding.jpg

It’s clear that Kojima Productions will now have the talent it needs to bring Kojima’s visions to the forefront, where they deserve to be. This may also be a little more telling on some of the complications that occurred at Konami previously. The team is currently working on Death Stranding, which has been shown at both E3 2016 and The Game Awards 2016.

Let us know your thoughts on this breaking news and stand by for future updates.

:KRS_BRON:Breeehhhhhhhhhhh

@-DMP-

Outerheaven is almost complete :demonic:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's dope.

What the fukk is Konami doing though? They got that lazy ass Metal Gear spinoff and like nothing else (other than PES obviously) on the horizon.

Bring Castlevania and Contra back home to Nintendo and put Simon Belmont in Smash cause why not? Other than laziness

And of course a new Metal Gear Rising as the next gen consoles can probably better handle what they were trying to do with the first game (first game ran at a clean 60fps but the tradeoff was largely empty environments when what you really wanted to do was run around cutting shyt like a maniac)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Konami Should bring back Soul of Samurai as a remake or a sequel.

They should develop a next-gen version of Battle Tryst that was supposed to be released on the Panasonic M2 and lastly
release a PS4 version of Snatcher.