The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I called it, once the feed back and money started to roll in they were going to be like :francis: maybe we should stick to this console thing.

Sadly they dont have the team to create anything nearly as good a MGSV

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yea I beat the main story last night (chapter 2)

I still have to go back and finish mission 45 tho.

but yea, once you beat it, you will see what I mean. Operation N313 :wow:
You put in work my man. I only just recently got to Africa. I'm on main mission 17 or something like that. I've spent countless hours doing side missions and in free roam scooping up soldiers and plants.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

@the 2minute mark this clown says MGS can and will definitely continue without Kojima.

At this point, it might be a blessing in disguise. I love kojima but I think the series might benefit from some new blood. Its obvious kojima wants to do something different.

I hope Konami has decent intentions with the next MGS title (If its not just PR speak).

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I heard you can put a ballon on bears
6121B5C1F835BDF378C4EF4CEA9A392E41129DCD

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
At this point, it might be a blessing in disguise. I love kojima but I think the series might benefit from some new blood. Its obvious kojima wants to do something different.

I hope Konami has decent intentions with the next MGS title (If its not just PR speak).
NO way bro. Kojima's weirdness is what makes MGS so enjoyable to begin with. Watch this nikkas turn MGS into some hyper serious Splinter Cell shyt. They got rid of Kojima Productions. Meaning most of that team.

Its dumb...80mil is alot...but damn. A gun in they face and firing dude is all they could come up with...the might fukk around and make half that off DLC alone. :pacspit:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Im looking forward to the B and C tier western developers that will work on Metal Gear.
It worked out for Silent Hill and Castlevania so what can possibly go wrong?:francis: