Kojima developing new Silent Hill funded by Sony

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Maybe I am out of touch but do you all really want this or do y’all just want this because you think it’s a good 1 up on MSFT?

This rumor gains so much traction and I’m just kinda miffed as to why everyone wants it to happen. Kojima can make a horror game any day of the week if he wants. He doesn’t need SH.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I am out of touch but do you all really want this or do y’all just want this because you think it’s a good 1 up on MSFT?

This rumor gains so much traction and I’m just kinda miffed as to why everyone wants it to happen. Kojima can make a horror game any day of the week if he wants. He doesn’t need SH.
Silent hill is a great series. PT by Kojima was legit scary so of course I want it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s crazy the things y’all believe for console wars.

After all these years Konami and Kojima gone work together again. But instead of working on the franchise he created, he’s gonna randomly work on one of Konami’s long time dead franchises, while they give the franchise Kojima created to a random Chinese studio. And Sony is gonna pay for the whole thing. :mjlol:

The whole shyt is laughable if you really think about it. Don’t need any insider knowledge to recognize this was bullshyt from the start.

Stanning really turns y’all into some dummies :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can’t speak for anybody else, but PT was great, silent hill is great, Kojima is great, Capcoms new RE games got they’re whole style from PT, I definitely want this as a fan of all these things