Kodi now on Xbox one = game over

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I mean I already have an app on my XB1 that does everything Kodi does, for movies and tv anyways. :yeshrug:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Not into console wars, but they're lowkey foul for this title :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Another X-box thread about doing anything other than playing games. :russell:
Well I hoped if I stopped talking about the games you guys would stop being all salty :youngsabo:
My Sony android tv has kodi installed on its own though
Great, well you can enjoy your struggle entertainment center setup, hey Cortana, take me to the next contestant on that winterjam screen :win:
Countdown to deletion...
This nikka tryna get the thread deleted :wow:

Now you throwing salt in the game :umad:

This nikka got salt in his blood :banderas:

It's amazing at everything other than playing games...:mjlol:
The Xbox one X plays games better than any other console ever made tho :gucci:
Not into console wars, but they're lowkey foul for this title :pachaha:

:smugfavre:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You're reaching so hard it made Mr Fantastic blush

Show me where there's any "anger" towards Xbox getting apps

That WOAT title is obviously well earned

:russ:
Ok :gucci:
Spend hundreds on an Xbox One to play kodi instead of a 30 dollar fire stick brehs

:stopitslime:
Because Xbox..got an app :dame:
You (Bonik: Who me?) Yeah Muhfukka, YOU and them 357 bytches posted a sarcasticless post with so much salt involved you sealed in the juice in my steak :whew: Cam'ron looking all angry isn't helping your cause either :stopitslime:

See what I did there :win:

Last edited:
Daps
Imma pull bullshyt arguments out of my ass because I don't have games to play, just apps, or anything better to do... so imma make up some bullshyt narrative out of a coli meme that was posted because it bothered me

Go watch kodi on your Xbox breh
:pachaha:

See, I can do it too :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Go watch kodi on your Xbox breh
:pachaha:

See, I can do it too :win:
I have an Xbox, do you? What's your gamertag? I'm willing to bet you don't have kodi either, you just hating that Xbox has yet another feature :umad:
He's talking about apps like terrium that require u to manually search for a modded/ad free version Everytime there's a new update, very inconvenient process which makes it inferior to Kodi imo
Plex can do a lot of the same things kodi does

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
a lot of this shyt dont work on here...somebody point me in the right direction as far as what to add on to this thing...i watched that youtube video posted and got it running but it feels like somethings missing.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He's talking about apps like terrium that require u to manually search for a modded/ad free version Everytime there's a new update, very inconvenient process which makes it inferior to Kodi imo

The hell you talkin about? Just bookmark one of the many download pages for ad-free terrarium and visit it to update. I'm updated in under 3 clicks through Sling Browser. How you cool with installing zips and repos in Kodi but find updating an .apk "inconvenient?" :mjlol:

Regardless, Terrarium is multiple times more convenient than the Kodi addon carousel. You'll be using a new "best addon" by next month cuz your old one went to shyt. Haven't had a crash in months. Very reliable. Can see the file size of the stream before you click it, weeding out the bullshyt fake HD links i used to get with Kodi addons. And the UI >> anything in Kodi. Having a real-debrid account may even the playing field, but I don't have one currently and have been eating best through Terrarium for months.