PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
R.i.p Kodi.

Xbots cannot have nice things
Run kodi on the NSA box brehs
Smart guys, kodi IS nothing more than Xbox media center, the mod created for the original Xbox. You guys wouldn't be J.O.S.E. would ya?

Don Cartagena was a classic word em up, the fukkin shyt is real, on the real, down on the..wit wit wit wheels of steel. BX represent :dj2:
Yes. But it's difficult af unless you find the perfect add ons.

They took my favorites down so I gave up looking for another one.
Not hard, it's just new so all the extensions aren't live yet, that's all. In the meantime, what sport do you need assistance watching, I got you :handshake:
& they can restrict it at anytime
You could say that about any platform unless you mod the device. But reality is they don't restrict you from much if anything on Xbox. They restricted an app that is doing too much (Free movies 2048) but they have apps that do the same thing, or you can just use the web browser. They just don't advertise the feature because that would be hustling backwards. From day one Xbox allows you to stream illegal content. At launch you could share your "content" with friends (still can) but back then any new content you added would show up in your friends OneGuide (tv guide for Xbox)
That feature might still be there as well. I cut the cord years ago so I don't use OneGuide anymore :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Makes sense. Kodi was originally XBMC. Basically a mod for the original Xbox and what influenced what Xbox Live turned into on the Xbox 360. shyt is like them coming home. Lol. Noone can really hate on this. At all. Lol. And yea u can do it on a $30 Amazon stick but if u have an Xbox u dont need to waste 30 bucks on an Amazon stick.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Smart guys, kodi IS nothing more than Xbox media center, the mod created for the original Xbox. You guys wouldn't be J.O.S.E. would ya?

Don Cartagena was a classic word em up, the fukkin shyt is real, on the real, down on the..wit wit wit wheels of steel. BX represent :dj2:

Not hard, it's just new so all the extensions aren't live yet, that's all. In the meantime, what sport do you need assistance watching, I got you :handshake:

You could say that about any platform unless you mod the device. But reality is they don't restrict you from much if anything on Xbox. They restricted an app that is doing too much (Free movies 2048) but they have apps that do the same thing, or you can just use the web browser. They just don't advertise the feature because that would be hustling backwards. From day one Xbox allows you to stream illegal content. At launch you could share your "content" with friends (still can) but back then any new content you added would show up in your friends OneGuide (tv guide for Xbox)
That feature might still be there as well. I cut the cord years ago so I don't use OneGuide anymore :manny:
Microsoft user base fullbof rats. They'll ruin Kodi for everyone just like Xbox did gaming last gen

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now this...this is lazy trolling :jawalrus:
News article.comes out about xbots using popular piracy services and bread gets put up to dead our media god Kodi. You clowns don't deserve nice things

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang