Kobe vs LeBron For The Last Time: Cavs @ Lakers on TNT Game Thread (10:30PM ET)

Who wins this last one?

• Kobe

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • LeBron

Votes: 50 64.1%

• Total voters

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
EVERYONE KNOWS LEBRON PEAKS IN THE REGULAR SEASON, WHILE KOBE DOESNT START TAKING SHIIT SERIOUS UNTIL PLAYOFF TIME. KOBE MADE THE FINALS 3 STRAIGHT YEARS DURING BRONS PRIME, BUT BRON WAS TOO BUSY GOIN ALL OUT IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND THEN CHOKIN IN THE PLAYOFFS, SO HE ALWAYS MISSED THE FINALS (EVEN WHEN HIS TEAM WAS FAVORITE TO MAKE IT)....THAT KOBE VS BRON STAT AINT NOTHIN BUT AN INDICATION OF LEBRON BEIN THE REGULAR SEASON GUY WHILE KOBE WAS THINKIN JUNE

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
EVERYONE KNOWS LEBRON PEAKS IN THE REGULAR SEASON, WHILE KOBE DOESNT START TAKING SHIIT SERIOUS UNTIL PLAYOFF TIME. KOBE MADE THE FINALS 3 STRAIGHT YEARS DURING BRONS PRIME, BUT BRON WAS TOO BUSY GOIN ALL OUT IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND THEN CHOKIN IN THE PLAYOFFS, SO HE ALWAYS MISSED THE FINALS (EVEN WHEN HIS TEAM WAS FAVORITE TO MAKE IT)....THAT KOBE VS BRON STAT AINT NOTHIN BUT AN INDICATION OF LEBRON BEIN THE REGULAR SEASON GUY WHILE KOBE WAS THINKIN JUNE
He took it seriously enough in 6 of the last 9 years. Where was Kobe?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron owns Kobe again, as usual. Kobe's lucky he never met Bron in the Finals, it would've been more of the same.

09 lakers would have stomped a 09 cavs and lebron was still mentality weak at that time

It would have been worse than what mavs did to the heat in 2011.

Kobe would have picked lebron apart. He couldn't show up against dirk but you think he outplaying Kobe?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
09 lakers would have stomped a 09 cavs and lebron was still mentality weak at that time

Kobe would have picked lebron apart. He couldn't show up against dirk but you think he outplaying Kobe?
How did Kobe do against Dirk and the Mavs that year? :sas1:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

the 09 lakers weren't some juggernaut that was steamrolling through teams...they beat up on the weak ass jazz and low IQ nuggets and needed 7 games to beat an ailing, short-handed houston team. and i dont buy the "bron was mentally weak" shyt...he destroyed a championship caliber pistons team in 07, got busy vs the eventual champion celtics and pushed them to 7 games in 08, and averaged almost 40 against the magic in 09 in a series where rashard and turkoglu couldn't miss...nothing he could have done to stop that.

and if we're talking about finals performances, kobe doesnt exactly have a stellar reputation as he's put up numerous stinkers in the finals. lebron has been very good in 4 out of the 6 finals he's been in. plus as we've all seen, and probably the most glaring piece of evidence: he routinely dismantles kobe's teams head to head.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the 09 lakers weren't some juggernaut that was steamrolling through teams...they beat up on the weak ass jazz and low IQ nuggets and needed 7 games to beat an ailing, short-handed houston team. and i dont buy the "bron was mentally weak" shyt...he destroyed a championship caliber pistons team in 07, got busy vs the eventual champion celtics and pushed them to 7 games in 08, and averaged almost 40 against the magic in 09 in a series where rashard and turkoglu couldn't miss...nothing he could have done to stop that.

and if we're talking about finals performances, kobe doesnt exactly have a stellar reputation as he's put up numerous stinkers in the finals. lebron has been very good in 4 out of the 6 finals he's been in. plus as we've all seen, and probably the most glaring piece of evidence: he routinely dismantles kobe's teams head to head.

They were better than the cavs and beat a Celtics team that gave lebron cavs fits until he sniffed up wades and bosh

Lebron was mentality weak which is why he choked against the mavs. No excuse is going to change that and you can make as many excuses as you please

He choked against the mavs dues to pressure and I could imagine him trying Kobe would pick him apart mentality than Jason terry and em did.

That lakers team 4-1ed a magic that lebron could not beat. The TEAM would stomp the cavs with Kobe at the healm.

He was not stopping a 09 lakers cause teams who beat him didn't. I'm talking about the whole team cause metta pau and those boys would have gave the cavs fits regardless

fukk lebron dismantling a lakers team when he couldn't dismantle teams that the lakers beat and a magic that almost got fukking swept? You smoking crack or something.

Kobe averaged 32 on the magic that series
Dropped 40 on them the first game

Last edited:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
They were better than the cavs and beat a Celtics team that gave lebron cavs fits until he sniffed up wades and bosh

Lebron was mentality weak which is why he choked against the mavs. No excuse is going to change that and you can make as many excuses as you please

He choked against the mavs dues to pressure and I could imagine him trying Kobe would pick him apart mentality than Jason terry and em did.

That lakers team 4-1ed a magic that lebron could not beat. The TEAM would stomp the cavs with Kobe at the healm.

He was not stopping a 09 lakers cause teams who beat him didn't. I'm talking about the whole team cause metta pau and those boys would have gave the cavs fits regardless

fukk lebron dismantling a lakers team when he couldn't dismantle teams that the lakers beat and a magic that almost got fukking swept? You smoking crack or something.

Kobe averaged 32 on the magic that series
Dropped 40 on them the first game
You're bringing up various hypotheticals and "would've could've shouldves" while I'm bringing up a factual head to head record of 16-6.

I win:yeshrug:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're bringing up various hypotheticals and "would've could've shouldves" while I'm bringing up a factual head to head record of 16-6.

I win:yeshrug:

The Hawks beat the cavs in the last regular season and got swept by them in the playoffs so what does that mean?

Good numbers for lebron but those numbers do not translate to conference finals or nba finals numbers when he he was expected to beat the mavs and all that mvp King James talk went out the window.

That's a fact and a 2009-2011 lebron is not beating a 2009-2011 Kobe in the finals. I don't care about the regular season

That's why he left to begin with, he wanted a better team for the finals and he got one with the Heat.

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
That's why he left to begin with, he wanted a better team for the finals and he got one with the Heat.
Wow. And all this time I thought he left so he could finally get past Boston, but it turns out he did it to get past a Laker team that he never played in the Finals:ohhh:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow. And all this time I thought he left so he could finally get past Boston, but it turns out he did it to get past a Laker team that he never played in the Finals:ohhh:

No my point was he joined the heat to even get a ring

Once he got out of the east he wasn't beating no western teams with those cavs

He choked against a mavs with only 14-15 points that series. 4-10 points every 4th quarter and that's with a prime wade and bosh. You think that lebron is beating the lakers? The same lebron that couldn't get out of the east with the cavs and when he got out with the heat, got smoked by the dirk?

He wouldn't beat Kobe lakers pre 2012. Pressure applied with Kobe mind games would have him sleepless

That 16-6 wouldn't mean nothing come June when you couldn't average 16 points that series

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that year when they were hyping it up Kobe won both meetings ...

Went to his home court and beat him when nobody else did ....

The finals are a whole different feel ....Lebron has proven that

Lakers would have been Victors

Nah.