Kobe is a ball hog - the coli

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
But did he? What was Pau Gasol before Kobe? These games you kobe haters play is retarded. He won with Shaq, he won without Shaq and turned Gasol who never got out of the first round into a two time champion. Ultimate teammate, ultimate leader. DA GOAT.

What has Trevor Ariza done since leaving the lakers? What about Sasha Vujacic, Shannon Brown or Josh Powell? As he a leader he turned all the scrubs into role players for championships
Sure changed the topic quickly :heh:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
But ayo, since Bean so GOAT bet your account on the Lakers getting a better record than FlabbyWade team
Cherry picking ass nikka. You don't chicken out of a bet and make up another one :pachaha:

I bet my account Kobe outplays D-flab in both matchups this year though. Since you're too cowardly to accept my first bet I'll edit it for you breh

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Your criticism was that Lebron left his team. Kobe wanted to do the same and he wasnt even a free agent. Throwing a tantrum and shytting on his teammates on public video in a supermarket parking lot :heh:

Not to mention that he refused to even play for the actual team that drafted him.

Nice try with the revisionism. Them scumbag nikkas that recorded him criticizing the front office didn't even tell him he was on video. He was saying Mitch should have traded weak knee bynum for Jason Kidd. Ain't no harm in that. Don't hate the goat for fraternizing with the fanbase :blessed: What other star would do that?

Kobe said he wanted to win and wanted to stay. Go listen to the interviews he did with Steven A. He didn't really want to leave LA he just wanted help. He was frustrated.

And nikka please Jerry West and other people in the Laker organization liked Kobe. Jerry gambled on a scrawny 18 year old SG and made the trade for him. You really think an unproven rookie had leverage to decide where he ended up :stopitslime: . The decision was on Jerry West.

Nice try :stopitslime:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@GoddamnyamanProf if Kobe wanted to leave, he would have been gone. You know that. He was just frustrated and it was clear he didn't want to leave when he came on radio the next day and said he wanted to stay.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I bring up numbers and facts and all they bring is "Kobe shoots a lot", "MJ is better" like that has anything to do with the topic. They're so mad.
You brought up Jordan, complaining why he doesnt get the ballhog tag. I explained why in simple terms. You seem upset.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Kobe has the highest ast% of any guard in history.

You nikkaz still too dumb to comprehend advanced stats :youngsabo: