Kobe is a ball hog - the coli

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
How far will Demarre Caroll and John Jenkins get y'all? Hawks are so trash, Jeff Teague.... let me repeat that, JEFF TEAGUE out of all people begged that woat franchise to not match the MILWAUKEE(yes, MILWAUKEE) offer but y'all are so pathetic, you're holding him captive. Have fun having another offseason with enough cap space to sign 2 max FAs and ending up with the likes of Brand, Jared Cunningam and Gustavo Ayon again :laff:

we got a better bench than the lakers tho

and a better starting 5 :umad:

and after kobe retires after not making the playoffs this year you can look forward to rooting for steve blake and elias harris :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we got a better bench than the lakers tho

and a better starting 5 :umad:

and after kobe retires after not making the playoffs this year you can look forward to rooting for steve blake and elias harris :laff:

Better starting 5? Yea, just like how you predicted the Hawks to end up with a better record than the Knicks last season? Right? We have a brighter future and a better team. You guys overpaid a one dimensional shooter in Korver and your coach spending time at Magic City turning up and getting DUI's. The only thing worse than the Hawks roster are the roster of rotten teeth in your mouth.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Better starting 5? Yea, just like how you predicted the Hawks to end up with a better record than the Knicks last season? Right? We have a brighter future and a better team. You guys overpaid a one dimensional shooter in Korver and your coach spending time at Magic City turning up and getting DUI's. The only thing worse than the Hawks roster are the roster of rotten teeth in your mouth.

i predicted we would have a better record than the lakers too :banderas: and we gon do it again

speaking of rotten teeth, how many sugar packets did you put on the leftover rice and broccoli your mom brought you from the x-ray factory you diabetic guyanese chink

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i predicted we would have a better record than the lakers too :banderas: and we gon do it again

speaking of rotten teeth, how many sugar packets did you put on the leftover rice and broccoli your mom brought you from the x-ray factory you diabetic guyanese chink

How dumb are you to not know that we ended up a better record than the Hawks you inbreded malnourished ex convict? Let's discuss how you support your skoal addiction by selling cutco knives door to door. :laff:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/ast_career.html

Kobe is 32nd all time in assists. To be honest, he should be somewhere in the early 20's if Kwame and that entire era wasn't so woat. He got robbed out of 600 assists playing with those scrubs. So another myth created by cacs that the coli ran with. If Kobe a ball hog, I wonder what 37th place Jordan is.

I wonder what other myth you guys will create this week.

I've heard everything from Pau was better than Kobe on the title teams to Kobe is the only great to play with 4 HOFs and lose a title.

Don't leave your myths around me, true K-Stan for real, ask my nikka Jibril @Broke Wave

tumblr_mrl8igyGIR1s794spo1_500.gif
Jordan was a ballhog too. But he didnt take dumb shots Kobe takes and he MADE a lot more of the shots he did take.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
that fakkit cacstop sees the finish line of kobe's career on the horizon and is already trying to dikkride whatever team he plays for next

oh you thought we wouldn't notice?:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Thats exactly what he wanted to do before Gasol saved his career.
But did he? What was Pau Gasol before Kobe? These games you kobe haters play is retarded. He won with Shaq, he won without Shaq and turned Gasol who never got out of the first round into a two time champion. Ultimate teammate, ultimate leader. DA GOAT.

What has Trevor Ariza done since leaving the lakers? What about Sasha Vujacic, Shannon Brown or Josh Powell? As he a leader he turned all the scrubs into role players for championships