Kobe Bryant Says He Wouldnt Comeback With 100% Shot At Ring "No, I Like My Rings The Hard Way"

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
L06aAIX.jpg
:lawd:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Which is exactly the reason he needs to shut the fukk up! :mjlol:
Nah cause he didn't leave when shyt got hard and he had trash players even possibly the worst player of all times as his co-star. So him saying that he enjoys the hard competition is by his actions still true. If he was moving like Kd and Lebron, he would join Sprus or Mavs in 2005.

Personally I don't hate on dudes that choose to move like they do in soccer, I fukks with the entertainment like this duo season. I'm not putting any feelings into this, it's only entertainment for me

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He wasn't saying that in 2007 when he was calling for a trade.

That being said, most greats would get bored with 100 games knowing they'll win it on game 101.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
wade was not in his peak; bosh would have been just a role player on ANY title contender

wade's miami had 47 wins and the bosh's raptors had 40 wins before bron formed the heatles 2011...they were not the best
:laugh: Bosh was a perennial fukking all-star and has a 99.5% chance of making the HOF

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe was a kid who joined one of the best players by randomness. You can hardly say that this is the same as Durant and Lebron joining with best in their peak years.

Kobe was also the kid who bytched and moaned until the Lakers traded Shaq and gave him the chance to be the man who then led them to the 11 seed and two straight 7 seeds and proceeded to go on live radio whining like a bytch demanding a trade if the Lakers didn't get him more help.