Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Still gonna take a while to come to terms with this.

I’m not big on celeb worship, but this one hurts like hell. This hit different.

I haven’t felt this sad/depressed/down since I was homeless.
bolded 100% me

bro.. i dont know how you overcame homelessness but congrats

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

I honestly don’t think they suffered or could likely fully process the magnitude of danger they were facing considering how experts are saying it played out ... cause of death was blunt force trauma , which was likely right upon initial impact . They were likely dead before the combustion.

I think it was sudden and quick.
Oh yea for sure. They were travelling at 180 mph. They were gone as soon as it hit. There wasn't even enough time to suffer a second of pain. Probably never even seen the ground coming. I find peace knowing that.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Still gonna take a while to come to terms with this.

I’m not big on celeb worship, but this one hurts like hell. This hit different.

I haven’t felt this sad/depressed/down since I was homeless.
Ive been shot at, broke my leg right before a season, been robbed at gun point

And ive never felt like this, food isn't even appealing, my energy levels are low

Kobe was my goal in life, to see it all taken from him after he gained the world and its respect is crazy

I'll never forget hanging out with Robert horry at a club in San Diego and I asked him about kobe and he went on a 5 min drunk stuttering rant about how unreal his work ethic was.

I was 19 with a fake, and horry was so wasted he probably doesn't remember but that shyt blew my mind that one of my fav players was talking about another basketball playerthat way

"He works so hard we don't belong in the same league as him"

:mjcry: rip Kobe feel like I lost my pops or older brother

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Elie seckbach been posting Kobe videos on his IG. He been interviewing Kobe from way back. Dude was a nobody back then and Kobe still always gave him some time. This is one where Kobe made a left handed half court shot and Elie had to do 200 pushups

Yeah I remember we used to clown Elie sekbach on the old website. It's dope how Kobe helped him, now he's doing alot of MMA coverage.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been feeling heavy since the news and watching TNT last night but this clip made me feel better, I'm not sure what was going with Matt Barnes at the start

Kobe's legacy is incredible

Pierce doing some D Wade on here but not hating, they were very competitive

Beautiful words from Paul. I especially love the story about that one on one game becoming real at a commercial shoot.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F c
Elie seckbach been posting Kobe videos on his IG. He been interviewing Kobe from way back. Dude was a nobody back then and Kobe still always gave him some time. This is one where Kobe made a left handed half court shot and Elie had to do 200 pushups

this video legit made me smile Kobe was a good man