Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
What's true doesn't change just because you don't like it. Ignore me, whatever you want to do.

this is my last post to you since this isn't the place, but you are the reason why so many young people have been moving away from religion and the church. Disguising your faith as truth. You know just as much as a 1yr old in regards to the after life, which is nothing. you know absolutely nothing. Doesn't matter how many time you spend in mass or praying, you know nothing the same way I know absolutely nothing. faith is faith, not TRUTH. A belief. Do not sit here and project it as the truth. its disingenuous to those who have lost their lives. And its disrespectful to those who believe in something else.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I hate when this shyt crosses my thoughts.

this is what folks must have felt when hero Clemente died.

Got his 3000th hit at his last ever at bat. Kobe last game with 60.
I’m dead ass almost crying in the office posting this shyt.

My dad talks fondly of clemente

Told me about him growing up. Especially about his cannon arm

Tragic

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y’all brehs think that there’s life after death?

:mjcry:

at the very least you will exist in the physical as carbon matter...that matter will become part of the earth...when the earth is engulfed by the sun that matter will become something else too. And so on and so forth.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
my boy is saying pilot had syrian decent and he killed kobe

lets try not to speculate and drive conspiracy theories. Let the investigators do their jobs before we start some Illuminati/knights Templar bullshyt

from all accounts, the pilot loved his job and was proud of the professional relationships he had with celebrity clientele including Kobe.