Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Hence me not remembering his days in NC. If I go back and edit it to "see" instead of remember, would your try hard ass feel better? 4 yrs old isn't too young to remember shyt. This is what you chose to nitpick in a thread about a GOAT passing? Really?:gucci:My entire point was me living out Kobe's entire professional career unlike Mike's, yet here you are:mjlol:

Honestly, I feel like shyt even being negative right now:childplease:

these cats are wild too because
in 1991-1992 you only had like 3-4 channels ... cats arent thinking ... you HAD to watch basketball at night back then ... or the other channel would have a sitcom. There werent many options... cats act like we didnt have those PAP PAP PAP big ass dial TV's and long antennas that didnt even work

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
man T Mac saying they Kobe told him he wanted to be better than MJ and die young so he could be immortalized.....god damn

Crazy that Kobe grew up and played so anti social throughout his career. Didnt have any close friends. Played with D Fish for like 15 years and Fish never been to his house lol

As soon as he starts opening up, hes gone

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Anyone else have zero interest to watch any basketball games or any sports at all? I feel like the joy of sports has been ripped out of me :mjcry:
I actually want to watch even more. Kobe was so damn influential. His reach extended beyond basketball. He impacted so many athletes. I’m hoping and looking forward to folks being inspired by his memory and pushing the game forward even more. I think he leaves a legacy of being a fearless competitor and a certified killer on the court. And it was clear he absolutely loved the game of basketball. He dedicated his life to the game and he sacrificed so much for the love of the game. For me personally it would be a shame to stop watching. I can’t wait to revisit his highlights and old games. And I can’t wait to see who is motivated by his tragic and early passing and what they do with that motivation.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's crazy because back then we didn't have that window into players as people

you understand how it hurts someone like tmac when you think of him & kobe as two teenagers coming up leaning on each other as they navigate life

the human.being means so much more than the player in truth