Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
I still can't believe this. I've never experienced anything like this. Taking a break from the coli/internet for a bit.

RIP Kobe and Gigi your legacy will never be forgotten. I'm not a big ball fan but you've inspired and motivated me and millions of others.

My condolences to the family

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There’s a fake video that’s circulating with a white helicopter. Kobe’s private’s copter was black and it was very foggy in Cali this morning and in the fake video it wasn’t. Didn’t look like Cali. Unless there’s another real video.
Ok thanks for the clarification. The one I saw was the fake then.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
20200126-181004.jpg

This popped up when I loaded up 2K :mjcry:
he better be on the cover of 2k21

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For those asking how 9 people were on a helicopter. It was a Sikorsky S-76. Huge chopper that seats 13 people

kobe-bryant-helicopter.jpg

:mjcry:

Tmz has law enforcement working for them and things of that nature. For a such a brutal fire, how were they able to make such a quick positive ID so fast if the bodies were burned and the coroner even at this moment has not made all identifications on the scene?

I'm guessing they had record of who was on the flight, like the cop said in the post conference, with that wind mixed with magnesium and jet fuel, that made it even worse so there was no way for them to know once they arrived on the scene. But yes that is horrible to find out your loved one died on a website before you could be properly notified.