Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Rip Kobe this is crazy sad news rip to his daughter too.

Can somebody confirm that Tracey Mcgrady Was in that helicopter too?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Kobe wasnt just a man.

He was an idea. A design. A religion. An expression.

As a basketball fan, you spend so much time either loving or hating the transcendent Kobe, you forget theres a man buried underneath all that.

And men die. Tragically and suddenly.

Anyone who knows me (especially off line) knows that I always voiced my hate for Kobe.

But whats hate without love? The man was a beautiful contradiction. Hate him for the stan wars, but I always loved and respected the spectacle, the signature, the fire, the intensity, what his name and brand meant to LA (Kobe IMO represents moreso than any other sports figure the multi racial sports culture of LA).

No lie, I thought Kobe would physically outlive me.

His name, the idea of him, the design of him, the religion and expression of him will always be here with us. I'll love him for that legacy and the emotion (whether love or hate) he gave us.

RIP BEAN.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
20200126-181004.jpg

This popped up when I loaded up 2K :mjcry:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I essentially got outta bed around the time this news broke and even when going out to eat, this story is all I could read about. Just doesn’t make sense
breh i had just got my ass out of bed, made my ass some waffles, was about to just settle down chill and get ready to watch the royal rumble (:bryan:) then i opened the coli like what the fukk. then i looked at my phone. shyt was blowin up, even my grandma texted me and she don't even like sports.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone just forwarded the crash in one of my whatapp groups. It’s horrible. RIP to them. Daughter was 13 damn years old.
There’s a fake video that’s circulating with a white helicopter. Kobe’s private’s copter was black and it was very foggy in Cali this morning and in the fake video it wasn’t. Didn’t look like Cali. Unless there’s another real video.