Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna say I been following this all day, reading this thread for updates, just trying to process this. Find a way to make it through.

along the way I’ve seen a number of Coli/sohh og’s in here. People I haven’t seen post in a long time. All coming back here to pay respects.

All you brehs out here who come here to talk basketball, :salute:.

a sad day that will never be forgotten. Much respect to all of you.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
my lil brother LOVES Kobe!

i was telling my girl i just KNOW ima hear from him soon after this tragedy.
like, years ago he came out one time in the fukkin whole Kobe #8 MPLS jersey, shorts, socks, sneakers, even the fitted. lol
we was clowning him like, "this muthafukka thinks hes on the actual squad and shyt!"

:russ:

i know hes feeling it right now.
NYC had a lot of love for Kobe man

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I really don't wanna accept this... I'm just stuck in this state of denial/reality. Literally my childhood hero. 1 of 2 celebs I'm a legit stan for. This must be how people felt when MJ, Prince, Whitney, etc died. I used to be one of those "why are ppl crying over a celeb that doesn't even know they exist?" people. I never thought a celebrity/famous person's death would actually effect me like it is now. I completely get it now. Some people just make a major impact in your life and bring so much joy with their talent. That was Kobe to me. I really just wanna wake up from this bad dream now.