Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
What was so special about Kobe was that his unwavering commitment to success was so applicable to life in general.

Whether it's sports, law, medicine or business - the concept of honing one's craft to the point of obsession is one Kobe epitomized.

It was a quality that earned him the admiration of people from all walks of life, from the everyday man to the extremely accomplished.

Rest in peace.
What was so special about Kobe was that his unwavering commitment to success was so applicable to life in general.

Whether it's sports, law, medicine or business - the concept of honing one's craft to the point of obsession is one Kobe epitomized.

It was a quality that earned him the admiration of people from all walks of life, from the everyday man to the extremely accomplished.

Rest in peace.
That talk that he had with MJ helped him out a lot, too.

Not that MJ the other MJ

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/kobes-final-hour-advice-king-pop-shaped-nbas/story?
id=38371792

TL:DR Version-Mike was the one that played a role in making Kobe a legend.

Last edited:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I ain't even into sports like that, but this shyt don't feel right at all. Like how and why did shyt happen? RIP to everyone who lost their life in this tragedy. This just doesn't make any damn sense.:mjcry:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
aww man.

I figured his oldest daughter was prolly with him, but was hoping I was wrong.

RIP to them.

my pops was saying he heard rick fox was on there too.

EDIT: I just saw some website reporting that rick fox wasn't on the helicopter. I don't know if the site is legit tho. it sure isn't secure.
Just saw that Rick Fox step daughter confirmed he was not on the helicopter, I had seen reports that 2-4 of Kobes daughters were in the crash, these news outlets dont give a fukk it seems, just eager to break tragedy. Looking like it was just his oldest daughter now, anyway you cut it its heartbreaking, prayers up for the family. Sad day.