Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Rachel Nichols looks crazy lookin!
I kinda get why he did it, but i'm pretty sure he has KD's number. he could've did this offline
People of a younger age do not know how to interact or communicate meaningfully or have loved ones wise enough to tell them look a man in the eye, pick up the phone when you need to talk truth.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I just woke up and seen the text from my homie. I feel sick. Kobe was always a player I hated growing up cause he was so fukkin great. After he retired I gained a newfound respect for him cause of all of his accomplishments. And he was always dropping jewels in every interview. I Couldn’t wait to listen to the new one he had with Barnes and Stephen Jackson. You could see Kobe didn’t just become great because he had god given ability. He was gonna become great no matter what he put his mind to. He just had that kind of focus. And it looked like he was on his way to accomplishing so much more in his life.

I legit don’t even feel like watching basketball anymore. This shyt got me feeling like a piece of my childhood died. It doesn't even feel real. I just don't understand this life man. RIP.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This fukking hurts so bad man:mjcry:, my favourite player of all time and his daughter. R.I.P to all the crazy victims. I don't know what to say.

Prayers and love to Vanessa and the kids

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Not too long ago I said while MJ got the goat smilies, Kobe had the goat gifs. Gotta post my favorites in memory of him :mjcry:

tenor.gif

49obpL.gif

JWcfIN.gif

giphy.gif