Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The recent story about Kobe not really watching NBA games anymore, then he started watching them again with his daughter and enjoying it because she was into it. Then to find out they passed going to the training academy. So damn sad.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is wild man. RIP the legend his daughter and everyone else on board. Being from LA, this is gonna be talked about forever. I grew up watching this man.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
God bless his family in need. Basketball was merely a stepping stone in his life. He continued to pursue greatness after he retired with those Summer basketball camps and made people like Kawhi Leonard into his example.

This is a loss beyond words. His daughter RIP as well.
Man he was such an intelligent dude his work was not done his daughter gone also shyt is fukked up but we live in a fukked up world unfortunately.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I’m truly hurt by this. As a basketball fan and a father, this really pierces my heart. Always appreciated his skill and competitive fire, despite hating all things Lakers. I’m blessed to have been able to see him play in person many times in Houston. Beyond that, seeing him last night with his daughter at the game.....good Lord....you just never know when time is up...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Today is not a day for players to be out there.

This Kobe...the fans will understand.

Jay doesn't even know Gianna is gone too. This is sad all around

I would normally agree but then I read a post on Facebook and copy and pasted it here.

I get wanting to cancel games but that’s the opposite of what Kobe would have wanted. He loved the game. He would want every player to go out tonight and give it everything they got for 48 minutes just like he did. Honor the Mamba by playing like the Mamba.