Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm not gonna lie....this shyt hits different. Wasn't a big basketball fan or anything but when I found out I had to sit down for a minute or two to compose myself.

The thing that bothers me the most is how short his life was and how much he accomplished in that very short life. The accomplishments that he had and his short ass life is fukking with me for some reason. I watched this muthaphucka grow up. From going to prom with Brandy to his retirement. I grew up along side this dude.

No matter how much money and accomplishments you have - you still only have 24 hours and you're going to die like everybody else. What the fukk is life about? shyt! I still can't believe it. RIP Kobe.
Exactly how I feel. I'm a year younger than Kobe and watched him do all this shyt, can't believe it ends like this.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man... man... huh.... idk. I hated dude so much when he first came in the league because he had the audicity to challenge the man who i thought was god in jordan. As time went on, i went from loathing him to respecting him and then truly appreciating who he was as a man.

Im sorry Kobe for being a spiteful youth and not seeing that as you were a young man, you had to challenge the greats in order to be one. You did that and for that i understand. You have a whole generation of followers who look up to you as I did jordan. And to them i say be proud. Be proud of the fact you put your heart and soul on a man who dedicated his life on something he loved and brought so much enjoyment to millions.

Goodbye Bean. May his wife and daughters have the strength to endure.