Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
listen...the rate of deaths via air is much lower than driving in a car.

Flying is safer than driving...period...its a fact.

Yes...if a plane goes down youre dead...but the odds of that happening are much lower than you dying in a car crash.

Which Is Safer: Airplanes or Cars?

i think the statistics and talking points are from the airline industry.

to me safe means some sort of control. those car accidents likely include accidents caused by DUI, sleep deprivation, willful negligence etc

once you're in a plane you've ceded all control. if something fails you're at the mercy of gravity.

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His oldest daughter too. Man I’m done for today, feeling for Vanessa. She lost her husband and daughter in one fell swoop. Can’t even imagine it. Prayers to her and the other children. I don’t even pray but I’ll send one up for them.
Oldest? Source???

It is the 2nd born daughter confirmed.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My mom saying this shyt could have been easily preventable because of the foggy conditions.

A helicopter piloted was asked and didn't fly together because of the fog. :mjcry:

its crazy just imagine if he just decided to drive today , when its your time to go it truly is your time

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
silver dropped the ball. show some got damn respect. he built the league that is paying you

Absolutely and nearly every active player in the league played with Kobe, played against Kobe, or is in the league because of Kobe and his mamba mentality. I know the whole saying of "the show must go on" but this is heavy shyt mentally to play through right now.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I was crushed when it was just KOBE. For it to be GIGI too guts me. I can’t imagine what was going thru their minds as that copter was going down. As a father you protect your kids at all costs. This had to be terrifying.

RIP Mamba.

Helicopters aren’t planes, so it probably happened very fast. Probably when he realized what was going on it was too late.