Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I kept avoiding Kobe knuckleheads podcast interview. I kept thinking he wont have any funny stories like everyone else. Dudes whole life is ball. Well i finally listened last night and I was right. Ball is his life. But his intelligence was on another level. He was a true student of the game. Starting with the fundamentals. Im in tears right now. He talked about how with Gigi he has a blank canvas to teach her. That he had a 6 year plan to fully teach her the game. They were on year 2. Now this happens. Why God?? Whyyy??

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

I'd strangle the life outta the buster who put this fabricated evil out there in the first place. fukk 2020 social and news media man, clout chasing demons the lot of em :pacspit:

so one of my brehs is a coach for aau. i think some parent mighta tweeted early saying the daughter was on the plane cuz its was supposed to be a basket ball tourney at the mamba academy and news ran wit that shyt. i hope she wasnt on there

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Shocking, sad and angry. Death has no bias, it takes anyone no matter how much they achieved in life. Man and his daughter too...why it had to be her...it makes me angry, how the fukk they couldn't check the helicopter before flying? It can't just shut down like outta nowhere.

This start of the decade is really fukked up. Where are we going? Catastrophic fires in Australia, viruses in China, countries beefing together and killing their generals like it's nothing. Now true legends dying.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Please refrain from posting that type of stuff.

We don't want that energy here.
Exactly.. social media(Twitter) has become the devil’s playground and the epitome of clout chasing.. they keep energy, not even worthy of mentioning but unfortunately I’m sure fox and others will try to play that narrative but fucc them....