Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why people like copters so much man? Just drive there. I’m not rich so I’ll never know the feeling but Kobe didn’t need this copter stuff man.

make America tell you to change everything for convenience but that’s not needed.
I learned how to fly them. shyt is fun but really scary... So many things can go wrong and there’s almost no room for recovery!

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why people like copters so much man? Just drive there. I’m not rich so I’ll never know the feeling but Kobe didn’t need this copter stuff man.

make America tell you to change everything for convenience but that’s not needed.

Statistically speaking you’re more likely to die in a car accident than in a plane or helicopter.

Just have to live life cause you never knew when your time is up.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Was legit the first famous person i ever met along with the rest of that 2001 squad :mjcry: dapped all them fools up in the hotel lobby. I was 9 but remember that shyt vividly

After the game he posted up in the parking circle all night signing everyone's shyt while Shaq was chillin in his bentley and the rest of them went to their rooms :mjcry: mans took no time off even in fan interation. Im sick rn

Daps
Reppin
NYC

I’ve been on one quite a bit. It’s just efficient for getting around, particularly hard to reach spots or high traffic areas

I will say that I’ve definitely been in situations where I thought “if there’s an issue with the rotor, we are all fukked”

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
You have to be a massive piece of shyt to get on Twitter and make up some lie about his kids also being onboard. That’s how rumors like that start. ONE person who is desperate for attention lies, and then everyone else rolls with it, and then legit news sources actually have to try and investigate if it’s true or not.

fukk whoever started that

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
“5 people die in helicopter crash”

Kobe + 4 daughters + Rick Fox + pilot = :mindblown:

Idk what to believe, but RIP to all the people who actually did ride in the helicopter

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Does rick fox have a Twitter? You’d think he’d at least say “ I’m good”

And the longer they go without confirming the others, the more I think it’s some of the kids smh