Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why people like copters so much man? Just drive there. I’m not rich so I’ll never know the feeling but Kobe didn’t need this copter stuff man.

make America tell you to change everything for convenience but that’s not needed.

LA TRAFFIC IS WOAT

HE LITERALLY DID THIS BEFORE
AND AFTER EVERY GAME.
:devil:
:evil:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why people like copters so much man? Just drive there. I’m not rich so I’ll never know the feeling but Kobe didn’t need this copter stuff man.

make America tell you to change everything for convenience but that’s not needed.
It’s pretty quick and you see the entire city from the top. It’s probably cool but I’d never get in one of them shyts. Too many people die in helicopter and small planes.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Holy shyt y’all..this is the worst celeb death that I have ever felt

heartbroken :mjcry: shaking right now

I don't follow NBA like most heads on here but yeah this death really hits hard due to the memories as a casual. Especially living in Philly during the time of the Sixers making it to the Finals. The fact that Kobe trolled the living hell out of the city, but at the same time showed love proves how much of a GOAT he truly was. Dude stayed true to the game and was honestly last of a dying breed.

Such a tragedy :mjcry:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is crazy. RIP. Hope the stuff about his daughters being on it too turns out to be false