Knockout kings/Fight night appreciation thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I would love a new boxing game. It doesn't even have to have actual boxers to avoid licensing issues. I just want some boxing piff.

I've been playing the Hajime No Ippo game on GBA emulator recently for my boxing fix.

shyt is dope for a GBA game. Can only get the Japanese version but the only japanese text is the main menu and its easy to navigate without knowing what the shyt says.

Hajime No Ippo - The Fighting (Eurasia) - Gameboy Advance(GBA) ROM Download

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
"Two piece and a biscuit" Tigga wore that line out:mjlol:

They've failed 3x and the only reason they keep making this is because it's easier to deal with MMA fighters than Boxers, if they could afford them they'd make another boxing game with the quickness.

EA makes about a half billion dollars each year on microtransactions and that ultimate team shyt. All the while not investing into new ideas and into their development. Thats why Madden is the same old trash every year.

EA could easily pay these boxers. But I think UFC paid EA NOT to make another boxing game in the interim and thats a travesty :snoop:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Two piece and a biscuit" Tigga wore that line out:mjlol:

They've failed 3x and the only reason they keep making this is because it's easier to deal with MMA fighters than Boxers, if they could afford them they'd make another boxing game with the quickness.

Pure facts. Whatever raping you think athletes of any other sport are getting, MMA fighters legit might be getting it worse. :wow:

If they were to make another Fight Night, it would be nearly nothing but lesser known, low level fighters, and MAYBE a small sprinkling of the lower end named fighters. Think like a Bud Crawford, or Keith Thurman. And then people would just complain about GGG and Canelo missing or some shyt.

I still wish they'd make another one, or just strike a deal to remaster Champion, or something.