Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
tumblr_nudyg9Hw7B1s3uawvo1_400.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
How is there no good boxing game in this gen. Hell there is no boxing game period...wtf

Floyd and Al should link up with a developer and try to get something going

Boxer likeness licencing and EA still trying to push their shyt MMA franchise mostly.

Fight Night Champion is an outdated cookie that we been enjoying for a minute but a revamped engine and some random characters would sell quite well but EA all about excessive profit while doing minimal work so....yeah. damned Shame.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I would have love to beat the breaks off yall in the new fight night.

EA bullshyting

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I remember fight night when new players never knew about dodging a punch, causing their character to have a hesitation and I'd counter with a right upper cut KO.

They would be pissed and think I'm cheating.

:russ: .Good times

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still remember the first guy I lost to in the career mode in the first Knockout Kings: Clean Your Clock Kelly by UD :mjcry:

Knockout Kings 2001 for PS1 (PS2 version was a downgrade, imo) is still my favorite from that series.

Fight Night really didn't get good till Round 4. If I didn't play literally hundreds of hours with Victorious Boxers I probably would have been more positive with Fight Night but it felt like they weren't trying to make a sim and the head dude behind the series clearly was a boxing fan.

I would gladly take a sim like boxing game with fictional characters with a deep create a boxer mode

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I remember fight night when new players never knew about dodging a punch, causing their character to have a hesitation and I'd counter with a right upper cut KO.

They would be pissed and think I'm cheating.

:russ: .Good times
:wow: man I broke so many cats with that
Mfs thought they was :smugdraper: with it. Hit em with that perry and cross cross uppercut. :banderas:Shyt look so pretty.