Klutch America: Lebron chosen to be the United States flag bearer at the Olympics

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
I use to want to support Bomani, but everytime I see him debate or disagree with someone he about 2 seconds away from rolling his neck and sucking his teeth.

Bruh be having a know it all sassy like energy that in everyday life might've gotten checked a long time ago.
He has the "I'm the smartest person in the room" attitude. A lot of times he will be but his approach makes him extremely unlikeable.

Daps
It makes sense.

Think about it. Most athletes tend to be younger. LeBron was born in December 1984. A true elder 80s baby Millenial.

A good chunk (majority?) of the Olympic athletes were born in the 90s and 00s. They GREW UP watching Bron. They never saw Jordan with the Bulls. He's like Kareem or Wilt to them.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Of course his bytch ass deleted the clip that showed he didn’t know what the hell he was talking about.

When it was announced Giannis would carry the Greek flag it was nothing but adoration. But for LeBron the knives come out.
Nothing will ever make me like that clown after our podcast interview with him in 2011. Dude is a bytch

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
But Messi and Ronaldo mean zero to most Americans so it all comes out in the wash :ehh:

Nah since Messi moved to Miami...he's become a big deal

Man getting coverage on NBC news, Copa selling out when Argentina plays, the increase in commercials, apart of the Bad Boys 4 marketing