KKK vs Memphis Crips ....short Doc....very interesting

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My city :snoop:

:dead: this white guy i worked with around the time this was happening was extra :dwillhuh: :why: when we mentioned changing the name of the park. he was pissed. he then went on trying to explain that when forest was the grand wizard of the kkk it wasn't a group of bigots they were trying to help the homeless. we were all like :shaq2:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:laff: dude said his rights as a white man are being taken away because they changed the old miss mascot to a black bear :laff: white people have wonderful lives.

Only poor white people join the clan. They're upset at their life and surroundings and are looking for a scapegoat/quick answer to their problems which is to blame blacks and other ethnic groups for their shortcomings.

its the same reason why poor and uneducated people tend to be the most religious, I don't understand how anything works therefore God is great

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:lolbron: @ the crips not showing up because its raining

i bet if they was going to kill a nikka everybody woulda showed up

michael-bolton-office-space.gif

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:snoop: the crip leader being shook of the rain :wtf:

DUI :mjpls:

The last time black people had any sense of organizational power was when the Black Panthers were popping

nowadays it's impossible to get a crowd of black people all in one united front unless Michael Jordan is releasing a new sneaker

A little bit of raindrops killed that D.U.I movement

:snoop:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The last time black people had any sense of organizational power was when the Black Panthers were popping

nowadays it's impossible to get a crowd of black people all in one united front unless Michael Jordan is releasing a new sneaker

Exactly. I keep seeing idiots on FB saying if Zimmerman gets off then hes not gonna walk out alive.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to comment like :rudy: the most work black people will put in now will be on social networking..and it's hard to even get them to do that.