Kiyomi Leslie 911 Call On Bow Wow: UPDATE: Shaq In The Middle Of Bow Wow's Pow Wow

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
If you're that small can you really call these guys short like that?

I would assume the men u date are at least 5'5

I don't mean it as a diss. I"M SHORT! I'm just saying -- that has been the pattern.

I have dated 5'4-5'8 in the past. Again - love it - cause I feel more physically matched.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you're that small can you really call these guys short like that?

I would assume the men u date are at least 5'5
It always be them tho:russ:

Ive dated females my own height and never had any issues but it always be these chicks short af with the height insecurities.

LOL -- "black females" -- I guess.

I have really only had long-term relationships with taller guys - not on purpose though. I"m 5'2. Just happens. But, I like short guys better because I don't have to reach so high -- and I don't look like their little sister when we together.

The point is -- no one was disrespecting anyone. Just existing and having other people have interest in you is proven disrespect to some of them.

I used to get checked for ripped jeans. The Concierge being nice to me -- It was out of control.

Yes, they all were. I haven't met a secure one yet.
Honestly, you just date insecure dudes but I guarantee that you had moments like that from taller dudes too, you just overlooked it more because thats been bw mentality for the most part.

I got my own stories as well... not even with me tho

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Ive dated females my own height and never had any issues but it always be these chicks short af with the height insecurities.

Honestly, you just date insecure dudes but I guarantee that you had moments like that from taller dudes too, you just overlooked it more because thats been bw mentality for the most part.

I dont have a height sensitivity that I know of - cause of love being short. And have no issues with men of any height.

Personally, I haven't -- I dont overlook ridiculous behavior.

And please dont dont do this BW thing- cause all women do it.

But, I respect your experiences - maybe you primarily date non-bw - so that's how you got to that view.

I only have dated and been with Black men - and will continue to be - and I have no bad BM stories or beliefs to share.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I always wanted to know how do people who fall off never have to really get a job and can still live a somewhat lavish life?

I'm guessing bow is good off his earlier success, but why are people calling him broke? If he is, then how does he keep afloat with no albums or anything?

Same with people like lil ma and lil no.

Lol I used those 2 because they been brought back up recently.

But I really wonder how they do it.

It's difficult because we always got the impression that Bow Wow "tries too hard" and fronts too much.

I think being a little more authentic, vulernable and humble goes a long way. Not just in public perception, but having people wanting to work with you, including when your prime is over. The only other alternative is that you just keep on winning, by making some great moves and really earn boss status like Jay-Z did. But look what happened when Jay-Z tried to tell other people what to do with the money phones. Even when you're a boss, you don't want to tell people how to live their life. Fact is, the young people have the advantage in this industry and you're going to want them on your side just as much as they want to learn from you in a more constructive way and not as a dictator. Always keep the mutual respect aspect of your relationships in mind. The worst thing you could do is do like what Bow Wow did and be too stubborn to admit that he was wrong, keep barking on everybody, talking that "this is what's wrong with artists these days" then the younger artists who can give you some shine don't want to work with you.

At the end of the day, remember they're in the business of selling their work to people. If people don't like the person themselves, their business gets affected and their ability to generate money does as well. Then nobody will want to work with them because they know the chances of a song hitting charts is greatly reduced.

Source: I live in Los Angeles and know a lot of people who have been in the industry. One of my best friend's cousin won a Grammy last year and has been a writer/engineer/producer for a long time now. Word spreads very quickly about who has good intentions and people who are very selfish and have ego problems.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You're a really good height are you thick or petite?

I wouldn't label It a bw thing, but I do hear girls bytch about height.

I do feel a huge majority of bw do something else that I don't like, but I won't mention it.

Stay on the black side though, I like hearing about that.

I dont have a height sensitivity that I know of - cause of love being short. And have no issues with men of any height.

Personally, I haven't -- I dont overlook ridiculous behavior.

And please dont dont do this BW thing- cause all women do it.

But, I respect your experiences - maybe you primarily date non-bw - so that's how you got to that view.

I only have dated and been with Black men - and will continue to be - and I have no bad BM stories or believes to share.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Share the stories bruh.

So u never heard any other chick say something about height?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You're a really good height are you thick or petite?

I wouldn't label It a bw thing, but I do hear girls bytch about height.

I do feel a huge majority of bw do something else that I don't like, but I won't mention it.

Stay on the black side though, I like hearing about that.

Thanks :smile: 123-125lbs. Petite. If I go over I'm :flabbynsick:.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I always wanted to know how do people who fall off never have to really get a job and can still live a somewhat lavish life?

I'm guessing bow is good off his earlier success, but why are people calling him broke? If he is, then how does he keep afloat with no albums or anything?

Same with people like lil ma and lil no.

Lol I used those 2 because they been brought back up recently.

But I really wonder how they do it.

I mean, artists in the early 2000s seemed to have pulled in more money than artists do today (not always true though). Maybe dude is sitting in a good investment or two.

But again, maybe some folks front him some money though. It's also knowing how to maintain a front to public perception as well. Perhaps dude really isn't doing as good financially as you think.

There are also the things they did outside of music. For instance Lil Mama has that reality show Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta that Kiyomi Leslie also is a part of. Lil Mama I'd also classify as somebody with "good intentions" that I mentioned in my earlier post. Folks probably get good vibes off of her and want to do work.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Share the stories bruh.

So u never heard any other chick say something about height?
Nah

I don’t date white girls but the ones ive messed with never had an issue. It was always giraffe white girls but it was nothing negative

Latinas never said anything, asians never said anything. My ex who’s black never said anything (she was slightly shorter than me) and ive talked to bw my size and taller that never said nothing personally to me, but you could always tell they had something to say.

But it was either ratchets like you said or just super short bw themselves. I normally don’t care because i still fukked but like if they wanted to say some shyt to try to piss you off thats the only place they went.

I thought it was funny because i would just be like “i could still beat your ass” and would just be like:umad:

Even now, my girls friend just hit her up for the threesome and she’s taller than me. My girl told me and im like “word... damn what for” you got to be careful because it could be a trap but in my mind im like “hell yeah im down...” im down for the polygamy honestly...

I was at a new years party and saw my other ex and her momma with her new boyfriend (who’s tall). Even her momma said I should’ve been her son-in-law behind his back and my ex was lowkey peeping because so was I but i wasn’t jealous or nothing. Its called being secure. I just chilled with my cuzzo’s and talked shyt all night.

I got stories about my short homies too.. most of them are secure and cool too but females will try them at times. None of us are emotional tho... i can get mad but it takes a lot. I don’t get mad over females doing shyt unless it’s blatant disrespect or random annoying shyt like arguing over nothing. And usually i just ghost.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They still won't ever live down that Jay-z shyt tho

:mjlol:

I mean, artists in the early 2000s seemed to have pulled in more money than artists do today (not always true though). Maybe dude is sitting in a good investment or two.

But again, maybe some folks front him some money though. It's also knowing how to maintain a front to public perception as well. Perhaps dude really isn't doing as good financially as you think.

There are also the things they did outside of music. For instance Lil Mama has that reality show Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta that Kiyomi Leslie also is a part of. Lil Mama I'd also classify as somebody with "good intentions" that I mentioned in my earlier post. Folks probably get good vibes off of her and want to do work.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Oh it happens. But, in my case it's only been short men.

And everytime - I got so called checked -- it's been for no reason.

Last time - and final time it happened...

At Zara Lenox mall --- helping the dude I was dating find some shirts. Some dude tries to low-key holla while he was in the dressing rom ..... I shut it down.

But, he (my short man) sees it go down watching me (peeping out) from the dressing room. I don't know he sees it.

He waits 15 mins...until we are on the women's side of Zara to try to check me about dude trying to holla at me .. and did I know him cause we was smiling like we knew each other...and did I get his info.

He was animated all the way back to my place -- and told me to keep my ass home instead of trying to go out that night.

I got stories for days -- and I didn't even do anything.

u datin short dudes with Napoleon complexes......:manny: