Kiyomi Leslie 911 Call On Bow Wow: UPDATE: Shaq In The Middle Of Bow Wow's Pow Wow

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Every last chick I seen bow wow get with ends up throwing that nikka to the bushes...

They throw him the p*ssy just to get around other nikkas

This 100%.

But the thing is, they should know the game by now.

Unless you're still successful and/or influencer as an older person, these girls are going to all about who's young and poppin' right now.

Shaq may not play ball anymore, but dude is still right in the middle of the NBA season every year, trends on social media every now and then, does a ton of commercials, and is a very recognizable figure. A definite upgrade from Bow Wow. That's why you're supposed to take care of your career and your craft. Even if the prime years have gone, having influence still matters a ton because that's still closely tied to the in-crowd.

She's well in her mid 20's and in all over instagram, pretty much should have known what is was already.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why do so many short men do this? I don't mean to be specific like this -- but it's always short men.

I have dated tall and short -- and love both -- but damn.

Everytime I have been checked like that -- or dealt with extreme jealously it was men who were 5'7 and under. I don't get it.
Yall love acting like tall nikkas don’t be slapping hoes up, talking about “cinnamon apples”, or getting emotional :mjlol:

How about stop doing shyt to get checked?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Yall love acting like tall nikkas don’t be slapping hoes up, talking about “cinnamon apples”, or getting emotional :mjlol:

How about stop doing shyt to get checked?

Oh it happens. But, in my case it's only been short men.

And everytime - I got so called checked -- it's been for no reason.

Last time - and final time it happened...

At Zara Lenox mall --- helping the dude I was dating find some shirts. Some dude tries to low-key holla while he was in the dressing rom ..... I shut it down.

But, he (my short man) sees it go down watching me (peeping out) from the dressing room. I don't know he sees it.

He waits 15 mins...until we are on the women's side of Zara to try to check me about dude trying to holla at me .. and did I know him cause we was smiling like we knew each other...and did I get his info.

He was animated all the way back to my place -- and told me to keep my ass home instead of trying to go out that night.

I got stories for days -- and I didn't even do anything.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh it happens. But, in my case it's only been short men.

And everytime - I got so called checked -- it's been for no reason.

Last time - and final time it happened...

At Zara Lenox mall --- helping the dude I was dating find some shirts. Some dude tries to low-key holla while he was in the dressing rom ..... I shut it down.

But, he (my short man) sees it go down watching me (peeping out) from the dressing room. I don't know he sees it.

He waits 15 mins...until we are on the women's side of Zara to try to check me about dude trying to holla at me .. and did I know him cause we was smiling like we knew each other...and did I get his info.

He was animated all the way back to my place -- and told me to keep my ass home instead of trying to go out that night.

I got stories for days -- and I didn't even do anything.
Sounds like you’re dating insecure nikkas honestly

Black females tend to think like this a lot though for some reason. But it be tall dudes doing most fukkery from my own experience

I don’t got time for chicks i think would distecpect me or i dont trust. And it’s usually black females that have tried it like im some weak nikka because im not 6’2

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why do you say young? Do you mean career wise?

Bow is only 31.

This 100%.

But the thing is, they should know the game by now.

Unless you're still successful and/or influencer as an older person, these girls are going to all about who's young and poppin' right now.

Shaq may not play ball anymore, but dude is still right in the middle of the NBA season every year, trends on social media every now and then, does a ton of commercials, and is a very recognizable figure. A definite upgrade from Bow Wow. That's why you're supposed to take care of your career and your craft. Even if the prime years have gone, having influence still matters a ton because that's still closely tied to the in-crowd.

She's well in her mid 20's and in all over instagram, pretty much should have known what is was already.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They're called hoodrats

:russ:

Black females tend to think like this a lot though for some reason. But it be tall dudes doing most fukkery from my own experience

I don’t got time for chicks i think would distecpect me or i dont trust. And it’s usually black females that have tried it like im some weak nikka because im not 6’2

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

LOL -- "black females" -- I guess.

I have really only had long-term relationships with taller guys - not on purpose though. I"m 5'2. Just happens. But, I like short guys better because I don't have to reach so high -- and I don't look like their little sister when we together.

The point is -- no one was disrespecting anyone. Just existing and having other people have interest in you is proven disrespect to some of them.

I used to get checked for ripped jeans. The Concierge being nice to me -- It was out of control.

Yes, they all were. I haven't met a secure one yet.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do you say young? Do you mean career wise?

Bow is only 31.

31 but peaked over 10 years ago. That's old.

Plus dude definitely showed his age like when he tried to explain where "dabbing" came from and Quavo literally called dude a "clown ass".

Drake is older but still at his peak and a major influencer there's a big difference.

The game has passed Bow Wow. It's not just being old age-wise, but career-wise as well.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If you're that small can you really call these guys short like that?

I would assume the men u date are at least 5'5

LOL -- "black females" -- I guess.

I have really only had long-term relationships with taller guys - not on purpose though. I"m 5'2. Just happens. But, I like short guys better because I don't have to reach so high -- and I don't look like their little sister when we together.

The point is -- no one was disrespecting anyone. Just existing and having other people have interest in you is proven disrespect to some of them.

I used to get checked for ripped jeans. The Concierge being nice to me -- It was out of control.

Yes, they all were. I haven't met a secure one yet.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok, thought u meant that cuz I was about to say dude ain't even old lol.

His problem is actually caring about these hoodrats. She on shaq? Leave her ass.

Do you think there was anything bow could have done to save his career before?

Should he have stayed with the love songs?

31 but peaked over 10 years ago. That's old.

Plus dude definitely showed his age like when he tried to explain where "dabbing" came from and Quavo literally called dude a "clown ass".

Drake is older but still at his peak, big difference.

The game has passed Bow Wow. It's not just being old age-wise, but career-wise as well.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ok, thought u meant that cuz I was about to say dude ain't even old lol.

His problem is actually caring about these hoodrats. She on shaq? Leave her ass.

Do you think there was anything bow could have done to save his career before?

Should he have stayed with the love songs?

It's difficult because we always got the impression that Bow Wow "tries too hard" and fronts too much.

I think being a little more authentic, vulernable and humble goes a long way. Not just in public perception, but having people wanting to work with you, including when your prime is over. The only other alternative is that you just keep on winning, by making some great moves and really earn boss status like Jay-Z did. But look what happened when Jay-Z tried to tell other people what to do with the money phones. Even when you're a boss, you don't want to tell people how to live their life. Fact is, the young people have the advantage in this industry and you're going to want them on your side just as much as they want to learn from you in a more constructive way and not as a dictator. Always keep the mutual respect aspect of your relationships in mind. The worst thing you could do is do like what Bow Wow did and be too stubborn to admit that he was wrong, keep barking on everybody, talking that "this is what's wrong with artists these days" then the younger artists who can give you some shine don't want to work with you.

At the end of the day, remember they're in the business of selling their work to people. If people don't like the person themselves, their business gets affected and their ability to generate money does as well. Then nobody will want to work with them because they know the chances of a song hitting charts is greatly reduced.

Source: I live in Los Angeles and know a lot of people who have been in the industry. One of my best friend's cousin won a Grammy last year and has been a writer/engineer/producer for a long time now. Word spreads very quickly about who has good intentions and people who are very selfish and have ego problems.

This is a great example of the personality that lets you stay in the music business for decades:

^^ Dude and Jermaine Dupri started roughly at the same time and the guy still engineers HITS today. Not only because Phil Tan has a great ear, but also because he's humble, very easy to work with and has good intentions.

Last edited: