Kiyomi Leslie 911 Call On Bow Wow: UPDATE: Shaq In The Middle Of Bow Wow's Pow Wow

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Now they saying

:shaq:

Was the man they were fighting over.
1549466735_6e7744c1e7656e4db4bf32ef3ce110a8.jpg

This shyt has me rollin

:russ:

Edit: I aint gonna lie, that chick looks good af though

:shaq:
Shaq is definitely still using "Girl you need a car" as a pick up line :mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that the argument became heated, that Ms. Holden started yelling loudly and calling him “bytch-ass n—–. “

Why dudes mess around seriously with these types of chicks will always be a mystery to me. A lot of these women want to be dudes for some reason. Might look good but still lack a lot of feminine qualities. Want to speak like a dude, even want to throw hands like a dude. Unfortunate in Bow Wow's case cuz he's little and she doesn't respect him, but truth be told she'd do the same thing to any other dude with the exception of the bonafide thug killer types. Gotta let these types of "women" be. Not worth the headache.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Now everyone wanna be on her side because if this call.

I still don't believe that he was really doing her like that, I think that she got mad and started attacking him.

I see birds are quoting erica mena saying that he was abusive, erica fukkin mena!!

She's hood af dude, she sound hood af.

She even made a diss song on that nikka a few months back.

Why dudes mess around seriously with these types of chicks will always be a mystery to me. A lot of these women want to be dudes for some reason. Might look good but still lack a lot of feminine qualities. Want to speak like a dude, even want to throw hands like a dude. Unfortunate in Bow Wow's case cuz he's little and she doesn't respect him, but truth be told she'd do the same thing to any other dude with the exception of the bonafide thug killer types. Gotta let these types of "women" be. Not worth the headache.