Kink/fetish thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
anyone else into some freaky shyt?

I like being spit on.. like spat in my face while in the missionary position, cum play, really into choking, being submissive but also am into dominating.

My boyfriend likes his nuts being hit.. like hard. Which actually turns me on super hard and isn't something either of us have ever tried or done until we met eachother. He claims to not be very freaky but that's pretty left field, IMO. Last night before we went out to dinner we were making out and fooling around and was like "were not going until you hit my nuts" :pachaha:

Also he sort of mentioned how he's been interested in "sounding" which is sticking an object inside his urethra but he's kinda scared. From what I've read is it feels like an internal hand job? It's the most affective way besides anal to hit a mans prostate. So some day I'd like to get to that point with him to where he feels comfortable enough letting me try that on him :ld:

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Obviously anal, face fukking, smashing my ass into his face/suffocation, public sex, swallowing, being spanked, biting, scratching, hair pulling, dom/sub play, recording/filming/photos.
I love sucking nuts a lot.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Obviously anal, face fukking, smashing my ass into his face/suffocation, public sex, swallowing, being spanked, biting, scratching, hair pulling, dom/sub play.
I love sucking nuts a lot.

I like sucking nuts a lot too and just anything relating to giving oral and any contact with that region in general. I'm super stoked my boyfriend is a huge fan of having his nuts played with, hit, sucked etc. I like receiving oral a lot myself but there's something about giving that is a lot more satisfying

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I like sucking nuts a lot too and just anything relating to giving oral and any contact with that region in general. I'm super stoked my boyfriend is a huge fan of having his nuts played with, hit, sucked etc. I like receiving oral a lot myself but there's something about giving that is a lot more satisfying
Do you like toys (dildos, plugs)?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
82726-RDJ-wink-gif-Robert-Downey-Jr-ZosW.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As everyone knows...I'm into pissing. (no surprise here).

I'm also into spanking, bds (not into the m part so much unless im spanking or someone spanks me..and neck biting)
voyeurism somewhat.
spanking.
teasing
roleplay

i guess they're not all kinks...i think im a sexual deviant guise :to:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
anyone else into some freaky shyt?

I like being spit on.. like spat in my face while in the missionary position, cum play, really into choking, being submissive but also am into dominating.

My boyfriend likes his nuts being hit.. like hard. Which actually turns me on super hard and isn't something either of us have ever tried or done until we met eachother. He claims to not be very freaky but that's pretty left field, IMO. Last night before we went out to dinner we were making out and fooling around and was like "were not going until you hit my nuts" :pachaha:

Also he sort of mentioned how he's been interested in "sounding" which is sticking an object inside his urethra but he's kinda scared. From what I've read is it feels like an internal hand job? It's the most affective way besides anal to hit a mans prostate. So some day I'd like to get to that point with him to where he feels comfortable enough letting me try that on him :ld:
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

I'm also into spanking, bds (not into the m part so much unless im spanking or someone spanks me..and neck biting)
voyeurism somewhat.
spanking.
teasing
roleplay

I'm into voyeurism too.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

voyeurism somewhat.
spanking.
teasing
roleplay

@Always-Right Liggins come and get your wife. She's ready