Kingdom Come: Deliverance

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
what’s the learning curve like at the beginning?
I'm so sorry I never responded.
It's a steep learning curve. All the training wheels are off as it really is a hardcore simulation of peasantry and the impossible movement upward into prestige and honor.
HYPE as fukk for the rumors that a sequel is coming.

Superstar
Daps
I KNEW I wasn’t crazy lol. I visited IGN really late last night and saw some of the trailer but couldn’t find anything on it. It looks like some people were able to record it lol. I had a lot of fun with the first one.

Superstar
Daps
The beginning of the game can be very challenging but by end game you're soloing small groups of armed knights. Or sniping out entire encampments without being seen. I wonder how they'll handle the power creep in this next game. Henry is still supposed to be a noob

I hope the power creep isn’t gone. I don’t want to have to do shyt like exploit a pole as a body shield to defeat the first boss lol. He looks a little older and more experienced in the face. I wonder if there’s a time skip between games.

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The beginning of the game can be very challenging but by end game you're soloing small groups of armed knights. Or sniping out entire encampments without being seen. I wonder how they'll handle the power creep in this next game. Henry is still supposed to be a noob

Hope they don't adjust it at all. I love the sense of going from being completely helpless to dominating mobs after days of training.

I never finished the first one, but it was a great experience

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm lukewarm on it right now. Hand to hand combat feels weird as fukk. I did reload until I put the beats on that cac drunkard :ufdup: .